12 days ago - req13857
Senior Business Controller Corporate Sectors
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
We are hiring a Business Controller who will contribute in our expected opportunity to grow net sales towards EUR 20 billion in the next decade.
Are you challenged by enabling effective decision-making and cross sector execution of project, program and portfolio management for both business / operational aspects as well as financial? ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
As Corporate Sectors Business Controller you act as a strong business partner on all levels, by managing and deploying cross sector, operational measures and processes within the corporate sectors of ASML. You will provide transparent information to enable effective decision making in achieving our strategic objectives.
- Partner with and drive the business to achieve their short term and long term objectives, on a total spend of around 0.5 bn Euro;
- Drive optimization and improvement of processes, standardization of worldwide reporting and insight-driven analyses to satisfy the need for management information;
- Drive the business review cycle;
- Participate in business improvement projects and prepare or validate the business cases;
- Identify (business and financial) risks and opportunities;
- Execute ad hoc analysis and reporting;
- Drive the monthly, yearly and long term Financial Planning processes for the Corporate sectors.
- Main interfaces of the Business Controller Corporate Sectors are the (S)VP’s of the Corporate sectors and their direct reports, regions across the globe, other Controllers, Accounting and Reporting offices.
- Undergraduate in Business and Economics or equivalent, plus Master in Business Administration or equivalent
- Recognized professional controller qualification (i.e. RC) or accountancy qualification (i.e. RA) is a plus
- Fluent in English
To qualify for this challenging position, you need:
- At least 10 years in Finance roles, in mid- to large-size international industrial companies, preferably in complex technology businesses.
- Track record in finance control and business control at business unit, divisional or group level. Familiar with budget processes; direct involvement in providing financial analytical and risk assessment support in large scale projects.
- Experience in using of MS Office tools
- Team worker
- Self-driven and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to relate to other people, balancing firmness and cooperation
- Problem solving aptitude
- Excellent modelling capabilities (conceptualize issue and translate in Excel etc.)
Context of the position
You will be supported by the Financial Corporate Control team. Your position has high visibility within and outside the Finance organization.
The Corporate Sectors Business Control team consists of two experienced Business Controllers and a Senior Business Controller leading it, and reports to the Head of R&D and SG&A Business Control, PMO and D&E Strategy Office.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation to take up this role.