30+ days ago - req13938
HR Analytics Specialist
In a nutshell
Do you want to be part of progress and act as a linking pin between our people data and the business impact it can make?
The HR Analytics Specialist will work together with the existing colleagues that are responsible for HR reporting & analytics, on both ad hoc questions coming from (top) management and on improving our existing regular reporting and analytics.
As HR Analytics Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding business questions and challenges and be able to translate them to reporting & analytics requirements.
- Creating ad-hoc reports & analytics.
- Analyzing HR data and help management make decisions based on this data.
- Helping HR line in the interpretation of data for decision making.
- Maintaining, enhancing and expanding the existing reporting & analytics landscape, in cooperation with the team, IT & HR line.
Master's degree Information Management, Business Management, Econometrics, etc.
- Experience with HR Reporting & Analytics
- Data science and affinity with HR
- Experience with HR systems is a plus
- Experience in complex, international environment is a plus
- IT savvy
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Hands-on approach
Context of the position
The HR Analytics Specialist will be part of the WW HR Processes and Information (P&I) team, whose mission is to develop and support HR process execution enabled by technology. HR P&I is the functional owner of the main HR systems (e.g. HR4U) and is responsible for worldwide HR reporting and analytics.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Interested? Apply with your CV and cover letter!