22 days ago - req13960
Security Program Manager
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of lithography systems that help enable Moore’s Law and the creation of increasingly powerful and capable electronic devices. At our San Diego location we are renowned for developing both deep ultraviolet (DUV) lithography light sources and next generation extreme ultraviolet (EUV) light sources.We are a multinational company with over 70 locations in 16 countries, headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
If you have a passion for technology and innovation you’ll want to check us out. Be a part of ASML. Be a part of progress.
We are currently seeking a Security Program Manager to join our Corporate Real Estate (CRE) Facilities team in San Diego. Responsible to facilitate ASML employees, customers, suppliers and visitors to provide optimal working conditions in a safe and comfortable environment for San Diego and west coast locations.
- You are responsible for physical security services at the appointed location(s) (surveillance, control room, alarm response, badge management, traffic & parking control, etc...)
- You will be the Central Protection Officer (CPO) / Manager for the appointed location(s).
- You are the first interface towards Human Resource, department managers and police authorities.
- You will manage the security services/hospitality at the appointed location and the contract management/service agreements with 3rd party vendor staffing.
- Provide functional requirements and guidelines in compliance with agreed policies and standards to safeguard the company's assets, employees and visitors . You will lead writing of key processes and procedures related to security services.
- Your challenge is to ensure a constant high level of security operations in line with existing policies and guidelines. You will further contribute to security policies and guidelines as ASML evolves.
- Manage security services and hospitality contract.
- Provide solid management information to management and stakeholders.
- (Co) define specs of services and clear KPI's.
- (Co) define, implement and manage policies and guidelines on all security services and align these specs and policies with all stakeholders.
- Project lead (or team member) for CRE security projects, write RFP, obtain bids, project management, etc.
- Contact local law enforcement and active member of Emergency Response Team (ERT)
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Preferred four (4) year college degree and minimum of 7-10 Years working experience within security operations in an industrial environment.
- Security education such as Certified Protection Officer (CPO) desirable.
- Bachelors in Security Management education desirable.
- (Pre) experience with or within ASML
- Law enforcement background
- Proven functional and technical Basic knowledge of Security Management Platforms, Access Control
- Video Management- and Intrusion Detection Systems
- Good verbal and written communications skills (local /English language)
- Working experience in an international setting with the ability to work with other cultures
- Interpersonal skills to establish excellent working relations with highly educated individuals from various backgrounds
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft suite of programs (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project)
- High achiever with ability to coordinate various activities simultaneously and self-prioritize workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills and be sensitive, adaptable, professional and articulate when dealing with others.Acts proactively to customer needs.
- Must be a team player, driven to provide the highest level of customer service with a “can-do, no job too big or small” attitude
- Exercise judgment and discretion with regards to sensitive and confidential matters
- Provides analysis of own work assignments and executes to the operational plan
- Must be available for occasional overtime and weekend hours as needed
- Professional behavior and appearance at all times
- Must be able to work under deadlines
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Effective communication, efficient and detail oriented, perseverance, problem solving, and data awareness
Context of the position
Security Program Manager will strategically work and lead the security management for the ASML San Diego Campus, overseeing the development of security systems for the protection of facilities, personnel, data and assets. Using a combination of management skills and specific security system knowledge.Will manage allASML security projects, 3rd party suppliers and contractors with service goals KPI’s and ASML facilities compliance requirements.