18 days ago - req13954
Sr. System Integration Engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Research & development
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.
- Lead team to integration proto type E-Beam defect inspection machine .
- Lead team to responsible for system diagnosis andfeedback issues to design team.
- Responsible for system performance test and new product verification to meet system design specification and system performance specification.
- Work with design team to develop and evaluate Motion and PLC controlled system.
- Work with design team to develop and evaluate High Voltage and relate electrical modules in E-Beam inspection system.
- Lead team to troubleshoot, tune and verification SEMreview and inspection performance.
- Work with engineering team on Engineering Change Request(ECR) and lead some projects related to Customer Special Requirement(CSR).
- To analyze test results by gathering data from prototype tool .
- Perform failure analysis including FMEA verification on the system.
- Master degree with 2+ years’ semiconductor equipment working experience or higher degree in Physics, Electronical , Mechanical or Computer Engineeringbackground.
- Able to apply professional knowledge to develop /integrate semiconductor equipment and ability to learn new technology through hands on experience and project development.
- Able to interface with R&D engineers in a project intensive environment.
- Able to understand electronic and mechanical design, use different tools for troubleshooting system .
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English