19 days ago - req14089
Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer Tools - Mechanical tooling
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Is it your strength to figure out the best way to manufacture and service our machines in the factory and field and formulate requirements on designs and tools to support this? Do you understand how to influence a design to avoid unnecessary production disruption and improve serviceability? Then the job of Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer for Tooling might be just the one for you!
You will be working in the department ED EUV DE Tools and Safety ME EEIndustrialization where you are responsible for the tools and design requirements needed to build and service our machines in the factory and field and reduce downtime.
- Deliver input for manufacturability and serviceability of tool designs
- Track, predict readiness and release tools in the factory and field
- Gather input for manufacturing and field service from documentation
- Prepare tool procedures
- Review system- and tool designs
- Prepare and give trainings to manufacturing andfield service engineers
Bachelor- or Master’s degree in mechanical, physics or electrical engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of experience with defining tooling concepts for complex machinery
- At least 3 years of experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects
- Hands on experience in the field of mechanics
- ASML / semiconductor industry experience is an advantage
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Get-on and do it mentality, plenty of initiative
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement
- Team player, good social and communication skills
Context of the position
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department ED EUV DE Tools and Safety ME EEIndustrialization is responsible for providing mechanical and thermal architecture solutions focusing on cost of ownership, serviceability, manufacturability and early supplier involvement
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.