15 days ago - req14094
PMO Lead Culture & Values Program
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. ASML employs over 25000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to ASML's Culture & Values program as a project management professional.
Your role is fully dedicated to the Culture & Values program. The program is redefining our desired culture and ways of working to support ASML’s success in the future. You will support the program team in activating and embedding of ASML’s desired culture in such a way that ASML employees will act in unison with the desired culture in everything they do.
Drive the projects towards success!
You will secure delivery of the projects in compliance with the ASML Project Management Methodology (PMM). These projects have impact towards our HR functionality, way of working, process and systems and do have cross functional impact as well. You will challenge and support the Project Manager to define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. Supporting the overall change management is an integral part of this.
- For these projects you will take ownership in driving the project delivery by leveraging our Project Management practice and supporting the project team in working together efficiently. You’ll do that in close collaboration with the overall Project Manager and HR Executive Sponsor of the project.
- Project initiation: Identify and analyze business needs, stakeholders and linkages to other projects and define project scope and objectives.
- Project planning: Formulate the project plan, determine budget and required resources, clarify role and involvement level of team members and acquire approval and acceptance.
- Project execution: Coordinate, monitor and drive project activities, manage project risks and resources and take corrective actions when necessary.
- Project closure: Evaluate and close project, identify and analyze lessons learned, archive project documents and hand over project to customer and/or line management.
- Governance / relations management: Build, maintain and utilize a network of in- and external stakeholders / partners and represent the project within the organization.
- Project Reporting and Information Management: Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses.
Master Degree in Human Resource, Business or Finance field of study.
For this challenging job we are looking for strong Project Management Specialists with HR experience or affinity.
- 8+ years of experience in (HR) project management.
- Qualified or experienced in Project Management Methodologies (e.g. PMI).
- Strong personal leadership skills, able to reflect and learning agility
- Strong people leadership skills, able to motivate and influence across different levels.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and multi-task, includes planning, scheduling and coordinating.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met.
- Business acumen, able to understand the bigger picture and solid change management skills.
- Flexibility to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Strong communication skills in English Language (written and spoken).
Context of the position
This job will reside under the HR Project Office, which is responsible for providing project management expertise to the Global HR function. The position will report to the Head of the HR Project Office. The office location is in Veldhoven.
We offer you the opportunity to work at the heart of the HR organization. You will get insights into different areas of HR with clear development paths into Project Leadership, HR Expertise or HR Line.
Please attach a cover letter detailing your motivation to apply for this role.