19 days ago - req14048
System Integration Project Manager
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Does contributing to the world’s most advanced lithography machines make you feel responsible and proud? Do you want to work in a challenging environment with highly motivated (committed, engaged) and skilled teams, where people are proud and enjoy their work?
Are you an enthusiastic project manager who is fascinated by driving the design , verification and validation of manufacturing and service sequences to enable our customers to effectively and efficiently execute in the factory and in the field. Are planning and organizing some of your best skills? Do you want to contribute by taking the lead and steer our EUV Manufacturing integration team? Then the role of EUV Manufacturing Integration Project Lead is just for you!
The Development and engineering EUVManufacturing Integration group is part of the EUV (Extreme Ultra Violet) Business Line in ASML. Its challenge is to predict, assess and drive industrialization business drivers with main focus on cycle time and contribute to availability, safety and costs.
The EUV Manufacturing Integration Project lead (PL) is responsible to drive the optimization of processes to manufacture and service ASML machines within requirements and within cost of ownership and proactively drive design to ensure an industrialized end product.
As an PL you are responsible for:
- Maintaining high level project overview;
- Performing KD (Key Decision) rollup and report to PCM (Program Cluster Manager) and PDM (Program Development manager) in line with PGP (Product Generation Process) schedule;
- Driving team execution according to project schedule;
- Delegating tasks to team members and control work load, balancing ASML business needs and team capabilities;
- Starting from the design phase, pro-actively steer cycle time (including cycle time of our supply chain) and availability improvement, risks and costs reduction;
- Drive and constantly enhance alignment between system engineering, sequence architects, function clusters, customer support, EUV factory, product life-cycle management;
- Deliver the PID (Project Initiation Document) to describe project scope and plan (including team structure and responsibilities);
- Escalating in a structured way in case of delays;
- Provide input/requirements to the programs: LOAS (phase 1 and 2)/ONE program (BOM/BOP, WI2.0, GEAR) for quality improvements in the project and drive the implementation of them. Drive alignment with different projects/products to guarantee shared learning and uniform way of working;
- Drive Factory and Field;
- Drive alignment between groups and projects.
Bachelor of Science / Master of Science level
Experience of at least 10 years in a leadership role
The following is required:
- Organization, flexibility and capability to communicate on all levels;
- Excellent negotiating and teambuilding skills;
- Ability to influence without power;
- People management and leadership skills;
- Strong negotiation skills interacting with other sectors;
- Team player and also able to act independently;
- Result oriented;
- Planning and prioritization;
- Good verbal communication and presentation skills and ability to effectively present results in a team meetings and in front of any type of audience;
Context of the position
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Performance and Integration is part of D&E and responsible for the integration of modules into a proto system and proves that the system can meet the specifications. The D&E EUV Manufacturing Integration group is part of the Performance and Integration Department at ASML.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.