29 days ago - req14161
CS - Knowledge Management Project Lead - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
As a KMPL is responsible for promoting engineers skill proficiency to support daily service activities. The major capability you needed are project driving skill, multiple communication skill and leadership skill.
EUV Knowledge Management Project Leader (KMPL) is responsible for preparing sites and engineers skill readiness of EUV products to ensure site self-sufficient for the field maintenance service.
The major job is to identify knowledge/skill gaps among sites/individuals and follow up with project methodology to execution, monitoring and tracking until it meets end goal.
As a KMPL, you will be the single point of contact between field operation and WW EUV training department to centrally coordinate field's needs and communication with VHV/CSD.
You will provide support to your internal and external customer through planning activities to improve sites/individuals’ capability, and provide follow-up on the deployment activities.
* Identify knowledge gap and create proposal to close the gap.
* Identify training gap and create proposal to close the gap.
* Identify skill gap and create proposal to close the gap.
* Coordinate EUV training forecast to secure required slots toward training department.
* Coordinate customer training request and lead to local execution.
* Define/Roll out skillset for new platform (NPI) with learning solution.
* Support field operation request for current platform with learning solution.
- Site self-sufficient and improvement.
- Engineers’ self-assessment (SMT 3.0) and improvement.
- KT’s arrangement.
- Training feedbacks and training quality improvement.
Bachelor degree and/or above in engineering administration (electrical, mechanical, physics, etc.)
3 years’ experience in project management and continuous improvement processes.
Preferably >3 years, (ASML experience or project experience).
* Good coordination, interpersonal and communication skills in English.
* Good verbal and written language skills in English.
* Good team player and wider angle of view.
* Self-motivated and flexibility.
* Critical thinking and business acumen.
Context of the position
* Bring more methodology/process to close gap.
* Bring skillset per role and drive for proficiency.
* Bring results by regular reporting.
* Open for cultural differences.
* Multitasker with priority.
* Committed to the success of ASML.