15 days ago - req14153
HR Generalist for Customer Support
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Can you support and drive the execution of our company’s HR policies in the global Customer Support organization? Are you a sparring partner for HR challenges and can you offer solutions? Do you have excellent analysis and reporting skills? If so, we would like to welcome you as new HR team member within ASML. Take the next step in your career and apply!
In this role you will be responsible for the worldwide coordination of HR processes for the Customer Support (CS) department at ASML. Topics you will be working on include but are not limited to the performance management process, salary planning, succession planning and people plan and projects for the Customer Support HR team.
In addition you will be responsible as a HR Generalist for the HR line Support for a department within CS.
In this exciting position you will have two roles:
Focusing on Global CS Operations & Projects:
- Responsible for the HR Management information and reporting for CS global and HR Global
- Coordination of the operational execution of the HR Cycle activities such as Performance management, Succession management and potential identification, Salary Planning, People Strategy, Employee engagement etc.
- Project role in CS Initiatives or global HR initiatives: example fresh graduates hiring for NL. Role may vary depending on project.
- Collaborating and working on global HR Roadmap projects and local/sector specific projects coordination.
- Acts as an HR business partner of a department within CS
- Executes regular HR Cycle activities, policies and procedures such as selection, performance and development, engagement, salary planning, on- and off-boarding etc.
- Helps to improve employee and manager understanding of and adherence to relevant company policies
- Manages and executes relevant HR related topics in collaboration with the business
- Drives or supports the organizational development initiatives and culture changes in respective business(es)
- Works closely with Country HR specialists on specific HR topics
Manages off-cycle specific employee cases (illness, underperformance, etc..)
- Provides input to Global/Sector/Local Expertise on business HR needs
- Executes the implementation of new global or local HR policies, processes and systems
The estimated time spent on both roles is 50/50.
A relevant Masters degree.
At least 3 years of HR experience and expertise with the following subjects:
- Data analytics & reporting
- Coordination & project management skills
- Team Facilitation& presentation skills
- Consulting / HR Business partnering
- Recruitment / absenteeism management / labor law
- Able to build relationships with peers
- Recognized as trustworthy partner
- Strong business acumen
- Flexible and can adapt easily to change
- Good prioritization skills
- Able to strike a good balance between working with an operational, tactical and strategic mindset
Context of the position
You will report to the Global Senior HR Director Customer Support. You will be a member of the global CS HR team, a member of the CS HR operational team in the Netherlands and will have regular 1:1’s with managers of your assigned department.
The sector Customer Support is responsible for the services (maintenance & repairs, installs, upgrades and relocations) at customer sites. CS is organized in a global matrix organization, combining a CS field organization with 5 regions and 4 CS Segments that are aligned with the overall business line (BL) structure at ASML. Customer Support employs over 5400 employees, of which around 1000 based in the Netherlands.
The global CS HR Team is around 30 employees and is responsible for the HR line support for CS and reports into the sector Human Resource & Organization. HR&O is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs around 300 employees, with staff in Europe, the US and Asia.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.