16 days ago - req14257
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Physics, Mechatronics, Other technical job categories
The sector EF (EUV Factory) Manufacturing is responsible both for the production and installation of wafer steppers, scanners and light sources for EUV systems. The department CO2 Operations within Manufacturing is responsible for the assembly and qualification of the CO2 laser optical path from Seed Table up to and including the Optical Platform.
To assemble, adjust, qualify and deliver ASML products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
- Build: Install and align components for System Integration (Final Assembly (Fassy), Source and CO2)
- Qualification: Test systems build by System Integration (Fassy, Source and CO2)
During these activities candidate is responsible for progress which includes solving problems which may occur while maintaining the planned delivery times and quality. Makes suggestions for improvement of products and process with respect to both existing and new products. Provides support when new products are introduced into the production process. Identifies and reports expected bottlenecks and solves technical problems if needed in close cooperation with other disciplines.
- Plan and prioritize own work
- Report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status
- Identify structural issues and support Engineering during diagnostics
- Actively seek for relevant knowledge
- Share and train knowledge and skills
HBO mechanical engineering, mechatronics, applied physics, aerospace or automotive engineering with 0-4 years of experience. Candidates with a MBO degree in the areas mentioned above can also apply, if they have at least 4 year hands on assembly/qualification experience and experience with diagnosis to high tech equipment.
Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace, electronics or automotive engineering; proven affinity with system testing / assembling and troubleshooting is essential. The preference is not given to candidates who only have work experience in precision / fine mechanical assembly. A mix between gross and fine mechanics is preferred.
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure
- Independent, pro-active, flexible team player
- Analytical: Solving problems
- Methodical: Can work according to standard work practices
- Assertiveness: In the lead to process engineering and development
- Eager to learn and expand skills
- Willing to work in 2 shifts
- English and Dutch is mandatory
Our Manufacturing and Planning (M&P) department assembles, builds and delivers all our systems from the prototype stage onwards. It also supports the installation of completed systems at customer sites.
But each new generation of systems brings new manufacturing challenges, so sometimes Manufacturing’s job of putting it all together includes taking the machine apart and rethinking it. Our colleagues in M&P need a thorough understanding of the parts that make up a system and the ability to identify potential bottlenecks. See this page https://www.asml.com/en/company/about-asml/organization
- Competitive salary
- 13th month payment
- 8% holiday allowance
- 40 days paid leave: 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days ( reduction of working hours)
- Variable pay
- Employee share purchase plan
- Pension plan
- Collective health insurance plan
- Commuting allowance
- Reimbursement for relocation expenses
- Training and development opportunities, including educational assistance through our Global Training and Studies