11 days ago - req14367
Designer Flow and Thermal infrastructure
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise? To be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering discipline? If so, then a job of Lead Designer for flow and temperature designs at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
You will be responsible for the design of the infrastructure for the ASMLApplication machines. This work consists of a translation of the architecture into a design that meets the requirements; a creation of the 3D design, volume control, engineering changes, and communication to (and where necessary negotiation between) the interfaces. The other part of the work is to make sure the design can be manufactured, will be serviceable and meets the availability requirements.
- Collect specifications needed to generate a design
- Create a design within a multidisciplinary module which needs specific flows or temperature requirements, document this and present in the organization where necessary
- Make sure the design is documented with proper models and drawings
- Perform the right calculations to predict the functionality. (Key words: flow, pressure drop, gas purity, strength, availability etc.)
- Interface with (internal) customers and suppliers
- If needed, steer junior designers in making high quality designs.
Technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering, or related.
- Solid design experience in relevant (F&T) industry
- Experience with NX (unigraphics) or similar CAD program required
- Affinity with precision mechanics.
- Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Robust personality is a must
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view
- Good communication skills and good knowledge of English language.
Context of the position
The department of Source and Application is part of the Machine Conditioning cluster within the development and engineering sector of ASML. The task of this department is to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify functional modules & parts of ASML’s lithography tools related to temperature control and gas conditioning. Technology areas are: gas-, vacuum- and water-flow control, architecture and design, temperature control.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.BSc, MSc, mechanical, mechanics, werktuigbouwkunde, werktuigbouw, NX/TCE, design, infrastructure, systems, gas, water, vacuum, flow, pressure, drop, purity.