30+ days ago - req14399
Value Stream manager Big Data & Advanced Analytics
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub. Within ASML it’s all about data and within the ASML IT organization, the Competence Center Big Data and Advance Analytics is responsible for providing reporting and analytics solutions for the sectors within ASML.
ASML is looking for a Value Stream Manager to join our one of our Value Streams. The IT Value Stream Manager is responsible for several agile teams from the value stream.
We are interested in an IT leader with an agile mindset who is able to work in a multinational, enterprise environment in the semiconductor industry. You are expected to lead multiple DevOps teams which are developing and maintaining advanced data and analytics solutions for the various sectors. Close collaboration with the relevant business and IT stakeholders, product owners, scrum masters and team members is part of your daily job.
You are responsible for defining and communicating the Value Stream vision and strategy, ensure it continuously improves and have a long term focus. In this role you manage the total outcome of the Value Stream (ensure flow, facilitate, etc) and align budget with the portfolio. Staffing as well as competence and people development is also part of your primary activities.
Are you passionate about data and able to motivate teams to deliver value for our internal and external customers? Then we are looking for you!
- Define and communicate the Value Stream vision and strategy
- Identify and implement team overarching improvements for the Value Stream
- Stakeholder management towards the business customers as wells as to internal IT
- People and competence management (routines, improvements and performance)
- Sourcing and Vendor Management
- Incident and escalation management
- Execute IT targets and priorities
- Align team budget (income and spending) and staffing with the portfolio
- The IT Value Stream manager reports to the Direct IT Big Data & Advanced Analytics and is part of the IT BDA Management Team.
Bachelor or Master degree in related filed.
- Experience with large enterprise, multinational organizations in a management / leadership role or in a delivery / operational role.
- Experience with agile way of working, preferably at scale (e.g. SAFe)
- Experience in a relevant industry (manufacturing) or industry domain (e.g. engineering, customer support, supply chain, etc).
- Knowledge of relevant IT solutions and technologies like cloud and infrastructure, software engineering and automation, security and access and data and modeling.
- Knowledge of relevant Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions.
- Communication skills and able to represent 'new' IT towards our business stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with the team and stakeholders as a servant leaders
- Able to translate technical topics (from the team) to management audience
- Actively drive execution ('can do') while overseeing consequences of actions and risks
- Support and manage a team of highly skilled professionals in their ability to perform and grow
- Able to operate autonomously and without clear boundaries ('set own priorities') in a playing field that is subject to change
- Can operate under pressure and manages expectations and potential escalations
Context of the position
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub. Wihtin ASML it’s all about data and within the ASML IT organization, the Competence Center Big Data and Advance Analytics is responsible for providing reporting and analytics solutions for the sectors within ASML
- We adhere to the Agile mindset and Intrinsic Motivation theory (autonomy, mastery, purpose)
- We work in stable, end-to-end DevOps teams organized in Value Streams; the platform supports those Value Streams
- We strive for continuous improvement, learn quickly and automate as much as possible
- We deliver to all ASML sectors (Product, Operations, Corporate)