25 days ago - req14488
Customer Support - Manager Global Business Planning
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Would you like to drive and shape the future of ASML customer services? And at the same time develop your strategic and personal leadership skills in a business close to our customers?
As Manager for Global Business Planning, your ambition is to drive for optimal use of FTE resources and create full transparency on the motivation, budget and roadmap of the required service manpower for the Customer Support (CS) organization. By striking the right balance between customer commitments, capacity requirements and cost levels, you make sure the CS organization is delivering world class service to customers which is profitable for ASML.
You work closely together with the CS Management Team, Financial Control, Field Operations, Sales as well as all other ASML Business Lines.
Your main responsibilities are to:
• Coordinate CS strategic and tactical headcount planning across all stakeholders within ASML for the long and short term;
• By applying manpower models, sales forecasts and business insights, you define different capacity schemes regarding scenarios of system sales and technical performance of the product;
• Drive decisions on headcount budgets for timely preparation of customer service teams, feeding into ASML’s financial processes;
• Link operational staffing requirements to top down cost targets to create insight in profitability of the service business;
• Continuously improve and adapt the manpower planning process and headcount models using feedback and actuals, to support the business in correct decision making.
At least a Master degree in a technical or non-technical field, which is relevant to this role.
• At least 10 years of work experience in an international technical business to business environment;
• Performed a similar role as this one for at least 5 years;
• Work experience in a large and global corporate company;
• Experience in a service business environment;
• Experience in the semiconductor industry is a plus.
To be successful in this role you are:
• An excellent communicator, with great stakeholder management skills. You are also able to take the lead without using formal authority;
• Structured and process oriented in order to create transparency and consistency;
• Able to analyze a complex environment and be fact-based;
• Able to work on strategic /conceptual level as well as understand the operational aspects;
• Eager to deeply understand the CS field operations and form a bridge to internal ASML stakeholders, aligning the needs and concerns of both in order to do what is best for ASML;
• Challenged by working in a global organization, effectively communicating with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Context of the position
With over 3000 employees worldwide, ASML Customer Support (CS) is the driving force to deliver world-class operations to its customers. Next to the maintenance of the customers’ installed base, CS is responsible for the execution of projects like new installations, upgrades and relocations of systems. And CS is also the key player in supporting customers with New Product Introductions (NPI) into their production processes.
Please add your complete, recent CV and a personalized cover letter for this position to your application.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.