30+ days ago - req14474
Expertise Manager Access & Mobility
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
The growth of ASML goes hand in hand with an increase of commuter traffic to and from our main Campus in Veldhoven. Resulting in a fact that getting to work these days is not easy.
Because of our growth, we are facing new challenges. It is only together: ASML, local and national government, local partners and us as individuals- we can safeguard ASML’s presence in Veldhoven.
The Access & Mobility (A&M) program was established to make our commute smarter and more predictable. The program, which works with local, regional and national government entities and other partners in the area to make alternate modes of transportation (other than car) more convenient and attractive, has already begun to develop and roll out additional and improved facilities as well as infrastructure solutions on and off campus: ASML Satellite Parking for example, and encouraging and incentivizing the use of bicycles and public transportation.
As part of Corporate Real Estate (CRE) team the Expertise Manager Access & Mobility will be responsible to manage, several projects as identified in our Access & Mobility (A&M) Program. The expertise manager is leading these projects and therefore responsible for managing the Resources, Quality, Timing and Scope.
Characteristics for the projects in scope are: multidisciplinary, complex, covering longer time-lapse or fast track, with complex stakeholder management.
As Expertise Manager Access & Mobility you are responsible for successful project completion combining ASML business as A&M Program needs, law and regulation, quality demands (e.g. EN/ISO, sustainability, EHS, etc.), risk mitigation and time and budget control.
Your tasks will include:
- Drive complex and multidisciplinary projects according to the CRE Building Generation Process (BGP)
- Work closely with the CRE stakeholders and other departments to deliver the -challenged- customer needs (identify & define the best fit for ASML in your Program of Requirements, and arrange needed internal & external resources)
- Always secure your projects do not interfere the daily operation of the Veldhoven production facilities
- Create and maintain safe, healthy and environmentally secured working conditions
- Put in your effort to further develop our BGP process by learning on the job during your projects
- Translate priorities and strategic objectives into project initiation document and project plan
- Ensure financial accountability according to ASML policies
- Manage, monitor and report on the projects scope and quality specifications and consolidates all project related quality issues. Including but not limited to: client’s demands, technical demands, law & legislation, other defined specifications
- Manage, monitor and report on the progress and consolidates all project related progress issues
- Manage, monitor and report on the projects risk mitigation plan and consolidates all project related deployed mitigation and control measures, occurred safety incidents, risk and incident analysis
- Define all relevant stakeholders for the project, deploy suitable stakeholder management including a suitable governance and meeting structure and communication plan
- Secure alignment to standards of ASML including but not limited to: program and project management approach, safety, security, quality, financial management, risk management, etc.
Relevant bachelor or master degree e.g. (Technical) Business Administration, Facilities Management, Engineering, Built Environment
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience preferably with Change management, Traffic Safety, Mobility and Infrastructure aspects / experience
- In depth knowledge and experience of MS Projects and Office
- General knowledge of relevant quality standards and legislation
- Fluent verbally and in writing in English and Dutch
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, PMBoK/Prince is a Pre
- Understands the implications of different (technical) choices and is able to direct to the best solution
- Good relational skills, capable of handling cultural and political barriers
- Ability to work in a highly demanding and volatile technological environment
- Building relationships with stakeholders ranging from senior management to technical professionals to construction workers
- Team player with a pro-active and communicative personality who is able to actand to ensure stakeholder satisfaction
- Ability to handle multiple requests and work on management and operational level
- Strategic focus (helicopter view) combined with analytical thinking
- Ability to accurately complete task assignments and responsibilities in a timely manner
- Trustworthiness and flexibility; Creativity in solving problems; Drive to obtain results
Context of the position
As Expertise Manager Access & Mobility you are responsible for successful project completion combining ASML business. The Expertise manager reports to the director CRE Corporate Real Estate, from an operational level he works closely with, and on a project level reports to the Program Manager A&M . The Expertise manager is in charge of several CRE A&M projects. ASML business will be the user of the projects. External partners will provide both project management and construction/renovation services.
Your scope will be Veldhoven.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.