30+ days ago - req14473
Program Manager Access & Mobility
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
The growth of ASML goes hand in hand with an increase of commuter traffic to and from our main Campus in Veldhoven. Resulting in a fact that getting to work these days is not easy.
Because of our growth, we are facing new challenges. It is only together: ASML, local and national government, local partners and us as individuals- we can safeguard ASML’s presence in Veldhoven.
The Access & Mobility (A&M) program was established to make our commute smarter and more predictable. The program, which works with local, regional and national government entities and other partners in the area to make alternate modes of transportation (other than car) more convenient and attractive , has already begun to develop and roll out additional and improved facilities as well as infrastructure solutions on and off campus: ASML Satellite Parking for example, and encouraging and incentivizing the use of bicycles and public transportation.
Change from a car-centric focus is necessary, and every contribution towards it counts.
As part of the Corporate Real Estate (CRE) team, the Program Manager Access & Mobility is responsible for developing sustainable solutions with partners and the government in order to optimize all modes of transportation. By enticing employees to use alternative ways to commute, you will create a daily predictable, safe and pleasant journey to work.
You will therefore take over the lead of the A&M Program from our internal Operational Strategy and Excellence department, to execute and further develop the current roadmap. Alignment on the A&M program is therefore needed within the internal ASML organization, as well as external parties such as our surrounding Municipalities and neighbors. As Program Manager you will have the end-responsibility of the A&M Program – its policy, performance and ensuring that we meet our goals.
- You will drive the A&M Program, as the A&M Expertise manager to deliver the identified projects
- You know how to manage a team, to stimulate and connect with others
- You will maintain and develop an internal and external professional network
- You will align with our internal organization, municipalities, governmental departments, our neighbors as consultants
- You know how to anticipate on a strategic level, finding, identifying and effectuate changes to improve our employees behavior
Master’s degree -or similar level obtained through work experience- in Change management, Traffic Safety, Mobility and Infrastructure or Built Environment.
You have proven experience as Program manager, working with several partners handling cultural and political barriers, building relationships. By nature, you connect with people and will beour ambassador for Access & Mobility.
- You are passionate about sustainable transportation and bring your enthusiasm and energy to help initiate and lead this important change.
- You are experienced in working with Governmental departments and local municipalities. You have clear insights into their decision making process.
- You have proven strategical vision, analytical capabilities and you are able to independently generate conclusions and to advise ranging from senior management to operational technical professionals as external consultants.
- You have the ability to handle multiple request and work on a management level.
- You are organized, and you can express yourself verbally, in writing as in presenting.
- Capable of analyzing national trends in developments and concrete projects for our A& Program.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Dutch.
Context of the position
You will report directly to the Director of World Wide Real Estate.
Your scope will be Veldhoven (share program information with other global locations on an ad-hoc basis)
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.