28 days ago - req14564
ASML Manufacturing - Production Engineer and Technical Support Engineer
In a nutshell
Physics, Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering
The amount of applications we received for this position is sufficient to fill our vacancies in the short term.
However, you can still submit your job application – as we expect to have new job openings again in the future.
What can you expect when you submit your application?
- Your application will be reviewed by an ASML recruiter, and a first assessment on your suitability for the job will be made based on your resume and motivation letter.
- If this assessment is positive, your application will be saved in our database of qualified candidates. When there is a new job opening that matches your skill set, we will contact you.
- If you were not selected to proceed to the next round, we’ll inform you via email. We do however encourage you to search for a job at ASML that matches your skill set and apply again.
Search the latest jobs on https://www.asml.com/en/careers/find-your-job
Find out more about working at ASML on https://www.asml.com/en/careers/working-at-asml
As a Production or Technical Support Engineer in ASML Manufacturing, you’ll work at the heart of complex innovative technology. In our cleanrooms in Veldhoven we assemble, build and deliver complex lithography systems, from prototype to final product. You’ll contribute to the advancement of the high-tech industry by designing, maintaining and optimizing production processes. These challenging positions require you to work to the highest standards and maintain target lead times – all while using your skills in complex production processes.
As a Technical Support Engineer you’ll analyze the technical disturbances of our systems. You will provide quality solutions for these disturbances to secure delivery performance. You have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all machines that are in production, including related technologies. You plan analyses and consequences for volume production and field operation problems. This is how you ensure that the output matches the planning. For your colleagues in volume production, you'll be their first line hands-on trouble shoot supporter. For the install organization you'll be their third line support.
As Factory Production Engineer at ASML you’ll design, maintain, and optimize production processes. You’ll contribute to the four main production engineer drivers: decrease cycle time, decrease cost, increase efficiency, increase quality. When output requirements change, you’ll adapt the process. Next to that, you develop and apply methods to measure the performance of the production process.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in one of the areas below or similar to:
- Applied Physics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of two years' experience in a production environment with high tech products andcomplex production processes, preferably in both assembly and testenvironment.
- Experience withtrouble-shooting: analyzing the problem, finding the root-cause and determiningthe solution.
- Experience in technicalproduction engineering and quality methodology such as statisticalprocess control and failure mode effects analysis.
- Experience with the New Product Introduction (NPI) process.
- Experience with lean has a preference.
- Flexible, can cope with stress.
- Strong analytical mind.
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement.
- Good social and communication skills.
- Pragmatic, proactive and able to build function relationships with colleagues
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.
Working in shifts
The position of Technical Support Engineer requires working in the shifts system. You'll work in the morning or the evening shift. You will receive a shift allowance, an additional pay for working in shifts.
For more information on ASML, visit our:
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, and a letter of motivation.
Your application will be assessed by a recruiter first. If there is a match with one of the open positions, the responsible manager will review yourapplication. We will contact you with further details if the hiring manager wants to invite you for a first interview.
In order to limit the spread of the coronavirus, we will conduct most interviews via Microsoft Teams. You may experience some delays in the application and recruitment process, so we thank you for your understanding.