9 days ago - req14572
Customer Focus Manager EF
Other corporate functions
Logistics & supply chain management
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Logistics & supply chain management, Other job categories, Other technical job categories
If you like to work in an operational environment, where you have contacts with different disciplines and have the intrinsic motivation to cooperate and improve quality, a job as Customer Focus Manager is a good opportunity for you.
Job MissionThe Customer Focus Manager will coordinate the root cause investigation and “Zero Repeat” followup actions on Customer complaints, Dead on Arrival Service parts and installation issues within the EF, in close collaboration with all departments and sectors involved. These “Voice of the Customer” issues are primarily coordinated by Global Quality-Customer Focus group but you will also have close interaction with Customer Service, Sales, System Engineering, Supply chain, Logistic, manufacturingand technical support departments. Furthermore in this role, the Customer Focus Manager will also organize customer quality/safety visit programs, preparing the visit schedule upfront and acting as central host and tour guide. To conclude in this position you will work in the EF QEHS group and report to the EF QEHS Manager.
- Support or lead problem solving teams via 8D methodology (mainly based on Customer issues like complaintsand Dead on Arrival parts ) or other quality methodologies
- Coordinate “Zero Repeat”actions related to customer issues and follow-up of their timely implementation and effectiveness in the QC processes;
- Drive investigations in collaboration with other departments to obtain thorough root cause analyses using the ‘3x 5x Why’ and adequate definition of an action plan
- Develop new and improve existing processes and procedures (EF)related to “Zero Repeat”
- Identify complaint trends and call for action from the organization when action is needed to improve trends that require improvement;
- Reporting on KPI and underlying data on weekly review meetings
- Quality ambassador for EF to other departments within ASML
EducationMinimal of a Bachelor degree in Technical field of Education (HBO).
- 5-7 Years’ experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Know how /experience in ASML data systems, track and trace, history of parts etc
- ASML product knowledge is a preferred
- Quality Management Systems and Q-methods / -techniques
- Familiar with various aspects of the product realization process
- Broad technical knowledge of complex production processes in a high technological environment
- 8D approach
- Data / trend analysis
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Communicator / networker to be informed well and knows to find relevant information
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Drive the reach result, no easy thinking
- Evidence / analytical based thinking and acting
- Knows what has to be done; determines easy major <> minor issues keeps long term view in mind in his day to day operation
- Is able to lead operational meetings with different disciplines
- Team player, shares his knowledge in the team and contributes to long term quality development
- Support oriented to the organization
- Is able to host visits/audits and give a customer acceptable presentations towards customers and audits
Context of the position
The EF-QEHS group is responsible for quality, safety, environmental and health related matters of the EUV Manufacturing Organization.
Add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.