11 days ago - req14552
Matlab Expert For Optical Sensor Development
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you have the technical capabilities to develop and industrialize state-of-the-art optical sensors?Do you other skills that will enable you to succeed in a highly multidisciplinary environment? And do you have a true teamwork attitude that will empower everyone in the team to contribute to solving highly complex technical challenges? If so, we need to talk.
We have several exciting career opportunities in our Sensors department. This is one of the most vital departments in ASML, because it helps enable us to continuously improve our key business drivers of overlay, imaging, focus and throughput.
You will be expected to be flexible, ambitious, and eager to develop yourself. That’s because you will work in close cooperation with colleagues from many disciplines inside and outside ASML. To be successful you must help build a strong sense of teamwork by understanding your colleagues’ roles and their challenges. That’s also why strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are crucial in this dynamic environment.
This is a highly challenging role and offers many opportunities for professional triumph and job satisfaction.
As Matlab expert in the Level Sensor group you are the interface between optical and physics sensor performance and algorithm development. You will need to demonstrate your skills and knowledge in the following activities:
• Translate understanding of physics and optics of the level sensor into suitable calibration and performance tests
• Perform feasibility studies into required improvements, by means of experiments, simulation and analysis of existing (customer) data.
• Definition of Level Sensor algorithm specifications to meet the required system performance
• Support the realization by giving input supporting specialist software designers in the project team.
• Integrate and test the function against the specification in our lithography systems
• Troubleshoot on issues within our factory or at customer sites
Technical University, MSc or PhD in physics, mathematics, computer science or engineering.
• Talented MSc or PhD candidates, preferably experienced in industry and working in multidisciplinary teams
• Extensive experience with programming and data analysis using MATLAB
• Affinity with optics and physics, capable of translating physics concepts into high-quality algorithms
•Flexible and committed teamplayer
•Strong communication skills, knows how to convey complex topics in an understandable fashion.
•Excellent command of the English language.
•Takes the initiative, creative and is willing to learn and adapt quickly
•Pragmatic attitude, result orientation with an analytical view.
Context of the positionThe BM DE Sensors department is responsible for the development and maintenance of all sensors for all EUV systems.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.