25 days ago - req14560

MBO positions at ASML Manufacturing

Manufacturing

Mechanical engineering

Electrical engineering

Mechatronics

In a nutshell

Location

Veldhoven, Netherlands

Team

Manufacturing

Experience

3-7 years

Degree

High school

Job Category

Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Mechatronics

Travel

10%

Introduction

ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. We make the tools for a critical manufacturing step, defining the structures that form the electrical circuits on a chip. We provide chipmakers with everything they need to mass produce patterns on silicon.

Our Manufacturing and Planning department assembles, builds and delivers all our systems from the prototype stage onwards. It also supports the installation of completed systems at customer sites.
But each new generation of systems brings new manufacturing challenges, so sometimes Manufacturing’s job of putting it all together includes taking the machine apart and rethinking it. Our colleagues in M&P need a thorough understanding of the parts that make up a system and the ability to identify potential bottlenecks.
Our factories are located all over the world, and our main TWINSCAN and EUV factories are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.

Job Mission

With a technical secondary vocational education (MBO qualification level 4) you can literally be at the heart of complex innovative technology by testing and/or assembling a machine that shapes our future technological needs.

The two available positions, Test Technician and Assembler, challenge you to work in a high tech environment where standards are high and targets need to be met. This creates a thriving environment where your skills are needed to offer the best possible product.

Job Description

To adjust, test and deliver ASML products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.

The test technician is responsible for adjusting and testing ASML products and solving problems which may occur whilst maintaining the planned delivery times and quality. Makes suggestions for the improvement of products or production processes with respect to both existing and new products. Lays down product, process and measuring data in protocols and databases. Provides support when new products are introduced into the production process; identifies and reports expected bottlenecks and solves technical problems, if need be in cooperation with other disciplines.

The Assembler is assembling, adjusting and qualifying of (sub) modules and/or integrate into a final assembly. Realize the planned production targets.This job consists 90% of the time assembly activities and Veldhoven support actions on EUV machine in system qualification and integration phase (swap parts, test, clean delicate high tech surfaces).The other 10% are testing activities (leaktesting, High Voltage testing, qualification testing).

Education

MBO 4 degree (Secondary vocational education, middle management training, qualification level 4) in one of the areas below:

  • Mechanical engineering
  • Mechatronics
  • Aerospace
  • Electronics
  • Automotive engineering

Experience

Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment.
Proven affinity with testing / assembling and troubleshooting is essential.

Personal skills

  • Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment
  • Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure
  • Pro-active, flexible team player
  • Good level of English and Dutch required

Other information

After receiving your application we will look at your profile and see if we can match it with existing positions. We will contact you as soon as there is a suitable opportunity.

These positions require working in the shifts system (2 shifts and 5 shifts):

2 shift work schedule: you work in the morning or the evening shift. Once every 4 weeks you work a weekend in the day shift (in nominal). However, it is possible that we sometimes work in upturn, whereby we ask you to work more for a short period.
5 shift work schedule: you alternate the morning / evening and night shift (2x morning, 2x evening, 2x night) after which you are free for 4 days. The schedule repeats itself every 10 weeks, during which you work 6 weekends.

What we offer

Competitive salary
13th month payment
8% holiday allowance
Variable pay
Employee share purchase plan
Pension plan
Collective health insurance plan
Commuting allowance
Training and development opportunities, including educational assistance through our Global Training and Studies