22 days ago - req14691
Group Leader Electronic Development
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Electrical engineering, Other technical job categories
Do you take the lead in getting technical issues solved and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to deploy complex electronics projects? Then we want to get in touch with you.
In the position of Group Leader, you and your team are key contributors to the development of electronics in ASML’s lithographic products. You are driving the development from roadmap to system integration through multidisciplinary project teams.
- As part of the staff of the Electronic Development department (EDEV), you will manage one of the groups responsible for one or more electronic functions in our product. You are responsible for the technology choices and roadmap, the specification, design, integration and qualification of electronic systems within the boundaries imposed by process and planning. You pro-actively drive the development work in your team and participate in reviewing designs. But above all, you will use your leadership and teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize team performance.
- Manage resources (20-30 people) in a group, working with team-leaders who take operational responsibility within projects under your supervision
- Taking the helm as project leader in the conceptual stages of a project. Allocate people to projects in line with program needs.
- Manage the delivery of designs in your group that meet the requirements of the ASML development programs. Review technical solutions proposed, technical product documentation produced by the group and coaching of group members.
- Interaction with project leaders on technical content and allocation of people to projects. Review project plans and proactively support project realization.
- Work with co-developers and external staff supplying parties to enable and manage development projects on site at ASML or at co-developer sites.
- Define and implement the competence and resource roadmap for your group.
Technical University Master’s in Electronics.
- At least 10 years experience in developing, integrating and testing complex multi disciplinary products.
- Solid theoretical and experimental experience in the discipline.
- Experience in managing a group of technical professionals.
- Affinity with managing integral business processes in fast growing and dynamic business environments.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professional designers.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Ability to think and act on a strategic level.
- Good communication skills and good knowledge of English language.
Context of the position
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and realization of all products in the ASML portfolio.
Within the D&E sector, the Electronic Development department is responsible for the definition, realization and qualification of electronic functions, modules, (sub)systems and infrastructures within these products.
Please know that several of our electrical development groups are expanding. After receiving your application we will look at your profile and see if we can match it with existing positions. We willcontact you as soon as there is a suitable opportunity.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may