17 days ago - req14793
Business Engineer (EUV Factory)
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Are you a team player that likes to have a leading role in building and improving organizational structures and processes in a challenging, high-tech manufacturing environment?
Support the EUV Factory in driving, safeguarding and facilitating several operational and improvement processes and improvement projects. As a Business Engineer, you will act as the right hand of the EUV Factory’s management team(s) by coordinating information consolidation, driving & supporting improvement projects and giving objective advise based on available data and your knowledge about connections to other processes and projects and existing roadmaps.
Some examples of your working activities:
- Facilitating and supporting in processes to manage production performance and the required production resources. Your main role will be on providing transparency, identifying and addressing bottlenecks and securing a successful execution of these supporting processes itself.
- Cross departmental, but also cross sectoral alignment on processes and standards used in these processes. Standardization and proactively sharing knowledge in order to continuously adapt and improve our processes.
- Project support; either actively driving (improvement) projects as project lead or providing support in a project as project team member within the EUV Factory landscape, but also finding the connections to other sectors.
Next to this, you will be the sparring partner of EUV Factory directors and their management teams, providing them with analyses, insights and advise on structural processes but also day-to day topics and supporting them in preparing management updates.
Bachelor or Master in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration (NL: (Technische) Bedrijfskunde) or Operations Management & Logistics.
- 3-5 years of experience as a consultant in process management.
- Knowledge of production (control) processes in a highly technological environment.
- Preferably experienced with IT-systems in the area of production-control (Excel, SAP, SAP ME/ BO, Spotfire).
- Strong analytic capability: able to create transparency, set up structures, think in processes and trends, work accurately
- Strong consulting skills: self-assured and able to influence people on different levels of the factory
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and with a pro-active attitude.
- Drive to take ownership and continuously improve
- Strong people skills, including stakeholder management and collaborative approach
- Production process analytical skills: able to understand and map production processes and identify bottlenecks.
- Helicopter view: able to convert complex matter to clear insights that support decision making
- Be a service oriented business partner: independent, reliable and objective
- Strong communicator in English and preferably Dutch, with strong presentation skills.
- Lean manufacturing experience is a pre.
Context of the position
The EUV Business Engineer role is positioned within the Business Engineering Department of the EUV Factory. Business Engineering supports EUV Factory’s management on several topics by delivering insights & advice in order to realize targets. We do this by driving, safeguarding and facilitating processes & improvement projects and by challenging the status quo.