30+ days ago - req14763
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments in this group is CS EHS. This department supportsASML CS to ensure safe and healthy working conditions at the worldwide CS locations and for all the ASML operations at customer sites.
As a replacement we are looking for a CS EUV Safety Manager to support the EUV segment and drive safety improvements further into EUV operations.
Location: ASML Netherlands.
Drive safety improvements for our ASML EUV Field operations
You are leading the CS EHS EUV team and participate in the CS EUV Segment Management team to provide safety direction, support of the CS EUV Segment and ensure the safety of ASML WW EUV field operations.
- Prepare and roll-out the EUV safetyroadmap/EUV safety improvement programin cooperation with CS EUV Management and CS Operations and CS Regional EHS Managers
- Ensure adherence to required safety procedures and follow-up (including management review) via the line organization and the CS EHS Regional Managers
- Drive EUV Safety improvements together with line management, regional EHS managers and ASML sectors DE and Factory
- Support the safety of EUV operations with incidents reviews and safety progress monitoring and reports to segment management.
- Strategic alignment on safety with customers
- Lead the EUV EHS team in Veldhoven
- Bachelor’s /MSC Degree in an engineering field or equivalent
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Safety (MoSHE, NEBOSH, HVK or comparable)
- More than 10 years’ experience with human safety improvement programs;
- Proven experience rolling out a global safety program in the high tech (hardware) industry;
- Experience with working with remote and virtual teams;
- Demonstrable change management experience;
- Experience with solving operational safety issues;
- Experience with Lean/Six Sigma is a pre.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Committed to human safety;
- Open for cultural differences;
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible;
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English.
Context of the position
In this role you will be part of the CS EHS Leadership team and report to the CS EHS Director with a dotted line to the CS EUV Management.