18 days ago - req14799
Senior Product Manager (Applications)
Sales & marketing
In a nutshell
Sales & marketing
Within ASML the Product Business Lines are accountable for the development of the ASML products. The responsibility of the Applications Business Line is to make sure that our customers overlay and imaging requirements are met with the portfolio of scanners and technology options. The Product Manageris responsible to provide optimal solutions to our demanding customers to support their performance and to improve their global competitive position. The product manager is continuously challenged to maintain the right balance between technical capabilities, time to market and business targets, both for ASML and the customers, to ensure that ASML is chosen as the preferred partner, now and in the future.
Contribute to the enhancement and maintenance of ASML’s market position. Cooperate with applicable ASML Management in order to secure and extend ASML’s market position and create customer and client values. Support the implementation of the Product Generation Process (PGP). Prepare and manage the production of all information and documentation to assist the market introduction.
- Contribute to the definition of a product (line) by the preparation of all aspects of the specific product. Analyze market trends and possibilities in relation to technological developments, customer demands and the position of competitors. Define target markets and long term market goals.
- Define market strategy for the specific product range, including a mix of chargeable products and cost free improvements, accessories and services features.
- Develop world wide (communication) strategy, product port folio and pricing and prepare marketing and sales support.
- Define the market plan for a specific product range and collect market information. Responsible for the Product Requirements Specification for new products.
- Drive execution of business plan.
- Contribute to the change process from Cost Based Service to Value Based Service.
- Cooperate with the marketing manager to develop parameters to measure successful performances in marketing, products and sales by the collection of relevant data. Use market information to develop contingency plans and evaluate market plans for programs and individual product lines for ASML as a whole;
- Interact regularly with customers on the value of the whole product. Solicit continuously for improvements in products and related extensions and additions.
Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience in developing (value-based) service strategy in a high-tech environment.
- Understanding of way-of-working in leading edge semiconductormanufacturing facility, with knowledge of overlay and/or imaging control in such facilities
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to work both independently and in team settings in high ambiguity environments.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments.
- Strong personality, team player, decisiveness, initiative, giving direction, influencing without power;
- Excellent presentation, communication and inter-personal skills;
- Strong client focus and commitment to excellence;
- Self-starter, goal oriented, high-level of professionalism;
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills;
- Solution minded, precise and practical.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. What is working at ASML like?
Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.