30+ days ago - req14984
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you want to join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to create the most efficient ‘engineering workplace’, development processes and supporting applications? The department “Configuration Definition Improvement and Engineering Means&Methods”, ensures effective PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) processes, making use of engineering software, a cohesive framework and best practices, to serve ASML business objectives
You are as NX coordinator part of our department and member of NX key user group. You will help coordinate improvements related to the Siemens NX tool, WoW (Way of Working). Coordination in this sense is:
- Organizing key user meetings to get hold on latest demand / business priorities
- Organizing and prioritizing the incoming change requests.
- Planning reviews and capacity to implement approved changes (with a.o. IT Department)
- Improving on WoW quality, documentation and training
- Deploying the updated processes and tools back towards the key-users
For all of this, you’ll need to oversee the integration with other tools and capabilities such as Teamcenter, Mentor graphics, Material Mgt, etc
- Worldwide coordinator Siemens NX usage (with 2500 ASML NX users and co-developers)
- Gather, prioritize, develop, plan and deploy NX improvements, change requests and upgrades.
- Support in the creation and realization of an NX roadmap, ways of working and related applications
- Oversee cross sector (mechanical, electrical, integration departments) needs and specifications
- Organize NX (super) key-user group and related meetings
Masters degree in (mechanical) technical engineering or industrial engineering.
- > 10 years of work experience in a High-Tech, low Volume company
- Siemens NX and Teamcenter application knowledge is a must
- Familiar with Configuration Management, PLM and end-to-end business processes
- Technical engineering background with >5 years of design experience or CAD support
- Preferably experience in application / capability improvement domain
- Preferably experience in aligning and working with IT.
- Analytical: able to interpret business interactions in end to end processes
- Persuasive and decisive: motivate and convince key-users without using formal authority, finish with integral satisfaction, timely manage projects
- Good communicator: able to interface within multi-disciplinary teams, align at functional and managerial level
- Self-propelling: take initiative in order to reach your goals
Context of the position
You’ll be reporting functional to the NX SKU Chairman and hierarchal toGroup lead and will be partof medium sized user group and project team without direct reports.