16 days ago - req14959
Senior HR Business Partner
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Hillsboro - OR, US
Other job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.
At ASML, we believe that technology can be a force for good in the world.
Our vision is a world where semiconductor technology is everywhere and helps to tackle some of society's toughest challenges. We contribute to this vision by creating products and services that enable our customers to continually increase the value and reduce the cost of chips.
Here, you’re encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You have the freedom, trust and support to experiment and solve complex challenges. Despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and well-being seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. We employ over 5,000 employees in the United States only (over 23,000 worldwide) in 18 office locations across the United States. This role will be responsible for the ASML Hillsboro office, which employs over 600 employees.
ASML is a world leader in the manufacture of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry.ASML’s corporate headquarters is in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. Manufacturing sites and research and development facilities are located in Connecticut, California and the Netherlands. Technology development centers and training facilities are located in the United States, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands, and Taiwan. Additionally, ASML provides optimal service to its customers via over 50 sales and service organizations in 16 countries. Founded in the Netherlands in 1984, the company is publicly traded on Euronext Amsterdam and NASDAQ under the symbol ASML.
This Sr. Manager, HR (HRBP) position is responsible for developing and aligning HR Strategy with business strategy. The position serves as a strategic consultant and trusted advisor to the leadership team on human resource-related issues. The HRBP takes the business unit through the calendar of HR events, is a part of the senior leadership team, acts as an employee champion, serves as a change agent for the business and manages a HR Generalist.
The HRBP also assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. The HRBP proactively communicates needs to the HR team and the appropriate global HR function to develop integrated solutions. The HRBP formulates partnerships across the country and global HR functions and HR Centers of Excellence to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
*This position can sit in Hillsboro, OR or Chandler, AZ.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Master’s preferred and/or PHR/SPHR.
- Minimum of 10+ years of HR experience, including HRBP experience.
- Experience working within complex or matrix, global organizations is preferred.
- Working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines, including: Compensation practices, organizational analysis, employee relations, talent acquisition, performance management and federal and state employment laws.
- Must be resourceful with strong analytical skills with the ability to think creatively to solve problems.
- Interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Must be team-oriented and demonstrate the ability to work with cross functional and international teams.
Context of the position
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability