14 days ago - req14986
[Talent Program] CS - Customer Support Engineer - Linkou/Hsinchu/Taichung/Tainan
In a nutshell
Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Mechatronics
Within ASML the sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible forthe maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems atcustomer locations. One of the departments in this sector is CS NPI EUV. TheCS NPI EUV team prepares and manages the CS part of the execution of newsystem maintenance of new ASML machines at customer sites.
- The Customer Support Organization is responsible for the qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at the customer site and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to the customer.
- The Customer Support Engineer (CSE), an ambassador for ASML, must be the first line of support for the repair and maintenance of the ASML Systems.
- The CSE will interface with the customers, peers, local 2nd line support and staff management to assure timely and accurate support.
- The CSE must be able to clearly communicate between key stakeholders of technical, organizational and operational stakeholders in relation to driving availability to their specific
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and troubleshoots equipment problems via telephone or at customer site.
- Performs, repair, retrofits and preventive maintenance on equipment installed at customer sites.
- Regularly provides assistance, guidance, leadership, and technical assistance to junior or less experienced field service engineers; may serve as site leader for customer.
- Maintains and manages an assigned installation equipment base. This includes providing primary support, forecasting, conducting customer support meetings, and ensuring regular communication with the customer.
- Assists customers in the receipt, installation, and testing of company equipment.
- Conducts equipment troubleshooting, analysis, and debugging in support of installation or operating activities.
- Provides service education to customer’s service and operations staff.
- Ensures that parts are available and as specified for service requirements.
- Maintains appropriate tools are on hand and as required.
- Travels as required for the purposes of performing service activities at customer sites or backfilling for other Field Service Engineers.
- Completes service, expense reports, and other administrative responsibilities in accordance with procedures and with supervisor’s approval.
- Uses company technical documentation and provides feedback for improvement.
Performs other duties as assigned.
BS/MS major in Mechanical, Electrical/ Electro-optical, Controlling Engineering, Physics or other related fields
Fab experience in the Lithography area will be a plus
Experience or knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing process is preferred
Good communication skills and command of the English Language
Must be a strong team player, supporting & analytical skill and goodworking habits
Context of the position
At customer sites / office