30+ days ago - req15014
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our main headquarters are located in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we also have 18 office locations around the United States- including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
Accurately manufacture and supply ASML products in accordance with the established specification statements in a clean room environment.
ASML is a world leader in the manufacture of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry.ASML’s corporate headquarters is in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. Manufacturing sites and research and development facilities are located in Connecticut, California and the Netherlands. Technology development centers and training facilities are located in the United States, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands, and Taiwan. Additionally, ASML provides optimal service to its customers via over 50 sales and service organizations in 16 countries. Founded in the Netherlands in 1984, the company is publicly traded on Euronext Amsterdam and NASDAQ under the symbol ASML.
- Quality: produce products in accordance with established specifications. Observe and report about regular and/or on-going problems that occur in the construction of products or their operation. Give support to the solution of these problems. Contribute to the improvement of products and processes. Work in accordance with Technical Product Documentation (TPD) and ensure the TPD is complete. Discuss any changes with the Production Technician, Production Engineer.
- Production: manufacture and deliver high level, complex systems according to the established procedures. Solve less complex technical problems that may occur.
- New products: actively contribute to the pilot production process and the transition to volume production. Work with PE on the development and improvement of TPD, processes and records and other relevant topics. Observe and report about anticipated problems that may affect production and qualification capabilities.
- Know how: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems. Use this knowledge to aid effective and efficient production and provide sufficient diagnostic knowledge to solve problems as they occur and achieve the correct results. Follow colleague’s the training processes.
- Planning: execute plan and activities as assigned by area supervisor and monitor the practical situation.
- Teamwork: support good teamwork by the search for solutions and ideas arising from input and the implementation of departmental tasks.
- High School + 2 year technical degree or trade school or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a technical assembly environment.
- Lean Manufacturing Training (ie. Intro to Lean, 5S, Kaizen, VSM, etc).
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Processes.
- Possess analytical skills.
- Must be able to work in a Cleanroom environment.
- Cross train and support cross functional groups.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
- Service orientated, good communicator and team player.
Context of the position
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability