30+ days ago - req15063
Technician System Integration & Pack DUV
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories, Mechatronics
The sector Operations & Order Fulfilment TwinScan Factory Factory (TF FAB) System Integration & Pack (SI&P) is responsible for assembling and disassembling all complete DUV (Deep Ultraviolet) systems.
- Executes daily operations within SI&P;
- Part of a team of operators to continuously improve operations in the most efficient way;
- Key performance indicators: Safety, Quality, on time Delivery, Customer satisfaction, continuously improving, cost effectiveness and People engagement.
- Responsible for day to day progress and output driven by giving input in daily management meetings on the shop floor with all relevant stakeholders;
- Secure daily execution, by being pro-actively involved in the process;
- Apply own skills and qualifications effectively to build the product according to customer needs, on time, with the right quality and according to recent standards;
- Commit to the standards and continuously improve the standards by initiating improvements (kaizens) and eliminating waste from the process where possible;
- Supports good teamwork by searching for solutions and ideas by working together with colleagues, involving them in day to day activities and sharing knowledge to improve;
- Continuous development of own, Team and People in general;
- Assure effective and efficient collaboration with other departments;
- Learn from mistakes by sharing them with the team and come up with a solution in order to prevent them from happening.
At least an MBO-3 education in:
- Automotive Engineering;
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Languages (must): Dutch and English;
- Mechanical / Technical background;
- Experience working in (system) production environment preferred.
- Knowledge of responsibilities – understands the activities executed within and between departments and their interactions, who is customer, who is supplier, agreements, schedules, rules.
- Skill in improvement – knows how to see waste and to resolve it by improving on quality, productivity etc.
- Good communication skills, speaks up, raises issues;
- Result oriented and focused on people and team;
- Takes responsibility for own work and that of others;
- Is self-reliant in addressing and solving problems by taking ownership;
- Listens to others and is willing to help;
- Has a positive attitude, motivatedand respect for colleagues;
- Is a team player;
- Develop your own technical skills(cross training);
- Able to give and receive feedback from and to colleagues and other Work Center (up and down stream).
Context of the position
- Part of the TF FAB – execution organization. Being part of System integration department;
- Is part of a team of operators, reporting to a SI&P Team Lead Execution;
- Responsible for assembling and disassembling complete systems;
- Supported by own team lead, Technical Support and Process Improvement groups.
Candidate will work in 2 shifts schedule in cleanroom.
- 2-shifts + weekend;
- Week days 06:30-15:30 + 15:00-00:00 hours;
- Weekends once a month from 07:00-16:00 hours.