30+ days ago - req15230
Application Security officer CDL
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
Do you have a passion for security? Do you wish to have an impact on how we secure our application landscape including Central Data Lake and Big Data Analytics and how we conduct security assessments and give Security advisory? Then we would like to talk to you!”
As Security Specialist for you will be part of the IT Application Security team in and work together with about 18 of your colleagues in IT security and will responsible for conducting detailed Security assessments, provide security advisories and participate in DevOps teams on the Applications and IT services within ASML, assist and advice projects on security related questions and help drive the security improvements for ASML, create and maintain standards and baselines. You will be interacting with stakeholders on different levels in in IT, but also within ASML sectors.
Data and analytics based on several platforms plays a key role in the security assessments and advisories. Experience with a security of a wide range of SAP applications is a must in this role.
Communicate observations to the relevant stakeholders, advise on mitigation and follow up on actions.
- Performing detailed application security assessments
- Provide Security advisories to the (DevOps) teams
- Adding information to the different Security registers from BIA’s, TVA’s, penetration/security tests, vulnerability scans, exceptions and other sources;
- Define security controls/automation in the value streams
- Report on progress and deliver management reports
- Improve procedures to keep the security registers and application registers up to date
- Cooperate with the IT security Risk manager for defining controls and monitoring follow up actions
- Cooperate with Security Architects for defining architectural guidelines and principles
- Advise on security improvements and additional controls
Essential Skills & Experience (key competencies):
- Min 6+ years professional experience with a focus on IT applications / information security, risk and compliance
- Experience in Executing Threat and Vulnerability analysis (TVA) or IT Security risk assessments on IT services and applications
- Experience in collecting information through research and interviews
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills.Command of the Dutch language is a plus
- Good working knowledge of Office suite applications like Excel and SharePoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively under minimal supervision
Certifications and/or Membership:
- Academic qualifications are an advantage, but not a substitute for professional experience
- Valid industry certifications such as mentioned below are a plus
- CISSP/CISM or comparable certifications
- IT Risk assessment frameworks e.g.
- CSC Top 20 Controls
- NIST SP 800 30 framework
- ISO 27001 framework
- MITRE ATT&CK Matrix knowledge a plus
- Audit experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results.
- Team player and leadership.
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Strong in communication
- Creative when handling problems independently, commitment and flexibility.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. What is working at ASML like?
Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.