30+ days ago - req15279
ASML Technology Scholarship 2020
In a nutshell
No experience (Student)
At ASML we fully recognize the value of technical talent
Each year, 25 of the best technical master’s degree students from across the world studying at a Dutch university and RWTH Aachen are selected to receive the ASML Technology Scholarship.
Recipients get financial support for both years of their master’s degree, a personal mentor, and the opportunity to participate in a professional development program that prepares them for life after graduation.
What’s in it for you?
The ASML Technology Scholarship will provide each awarded student with:
- Financial support of 5000 euro per year for both years of the full-time master degree.
- A personal ASML mentor: an ASML expert who shares his/her technical knowledge and personal experiences with you, who introduces you to ASML activities and specialists and who guides you in your personal development.
- A two-year professional development program. This program provides a variety of training courses and workshops. You will be enriched with a wide range of professional skills, giving you a head start in your career
What we ask in return
We ask all scholarship students to do a Technology Ambassador project within their scholarship period. This means sharing your enthusiasm about technology and science with a target group of your choice, for example by giving guest lectures at high schools, posting videos on YouTube about science subjects, or doing a technology project with underprivileged kids.
Do you fit?
You are a student who has (nearly) completed a BSc and wants to pursue a MSc program at a Dutch university or at RWTH Aachen.
- have at least a 7.50 average score
- have spiced up their CV with extracurricular activities
- show a drive for personal development and achievement.
In addition, you currently study:
- (Applied) Physics / Astronomy
- Computer Science / Embedded Systems / Artificial Intelligence / Data Science / Information Technology / Computational Science / Software Engineering
- (Applied) Mathematics
- Material Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems & Control/ Mechatronics
- Electrical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Nanotechnology / Nanoscience / Nanomaterials
Technology Scholarship application process
Applications open March 2 and the deadline to apply is April 22. You’ll need to include a resume with your contact details and GPA information (at least a 7.50 average grade score).
- First selection round
We’ll let you know by May 1 if your resume has been selected. If you’re selected to proceed to the second round, we’ll ask you to record and submit a video cover letter (motivation video).
- Selection days
The technical selection board will review your resume and video. We’ll let you know whether you’ve been selected to attend one of our two selection days on June 12 or June 19 at our headquarters in Veldhoven.
- Scholarship offer
We’ll let you know between June 22 and 26 if you’ve been selected to receive an ASML Technology Scholarship.
Do you have questions?
For questions about the scholarships, refer to our FAQ page.
For further information please contact [email protected]