30+ days ago - req15277
CS - EUV Upgrade Engineer - Tainan
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Within ASML the sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments in this sector is CS EUV Upgrade. The CS EUV Upgrade team prepares and manages the CS part of the execution of system upgrade of ASML EUV machines at customer sites. These upgrades are done in close cooperation with EUV Factoryand associated parties/projectsin shift schedules at customer production environment over a period of 2-3 months.
Manage and execute complex field upgrades and activities, enabling the field teams to unlock the potential of ASML EUV products for our customers.
• Work safely and meet customers / ASML designated safety rules –regulations at all time
• As an ASML Upgrade Engineer you will be an ASML ambassador at customer sites across the globe.
• Execute hardware for upgrade and perform system setup for complex upgrade packages, difficult field swaps and “bring to spec packages”.
• Your “can-do, will-do” attitude will enable you - together with a team of ASML engineers - to overcome whatever obstacles get in your way.
• Provide feedback to improve cycle time and performance, utilize the zero error repeat concept during upgrade preparations and executions, and perform post upgrade recovery and analysis.
• You are expected to have a general knowledge of lithography machines.
• Troubleshoot and solve problems related to upgrade hardware installation in close cooperation with a generalist and coordinator.
• Maintain and improve personal upgrade skills and general engineering knowledge such that majority of the problem can be solved without escalation.
• This position will require international travel (up to 70%) to the field offices worldwide for upgrades implementation and support, and self-development training in the factory or other site.
Bachelors degree in Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, and Computer Science.
• Experience in a customer support department for high tech products. Photo-lithography, Electro-Mechanical or Ultra Clean Vacuum.
• Engineers with 2-3 years ASML EUV or NXT systems metrology experience are preferred.
• Precondiction: Must be able to speak / read / write English language
•Open for cultural differences.
•Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible.
•Good technical skills, analytical skills, and hands-on skills.
•Good documentation skills.
•Multitasker with the ability to work in different and difficult working environment.
•Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML.
•Good customer skills.
•Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English.
• Flexibility to travel to other countries including Taiwan, Korea, USA and Israel, with short notice (up to 70%) if needed, with uninterrupted periods up to 6-8 weeks in a row.
• Candidates are expected to support the CS Upgrades for at least 2-3 years upon completion of training.