30+ days ago - req15275
Security Awareness Specialist
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
The holder of the position is responsible for supporting the global Knowledge Protection Program as well as Security awareness within ASML Program management by integrating behavior science, project management, change & communication management. The incumbent will work with the team to deliver interventions that that effectively changes behaviours so our employees act in a secure manner, reducing the most significant risk to ASML.
- The Security Awareness Specialist works under the guidance of the Security Awareness and Knowledge Protection Program Manager to devise and oversee the coordination of ongoing programs including planning, organizing, training and leading program activities.
- Proactively monitor and report on the program’s progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action. This includes
- Effective management of the Knowledge Protection program’s (Awareness) projects and management of the risks that arise due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Devise and coordinate initiatives/activities with the KP Coordinators , Super Champions & Champions and other stakeholders to support the roll-out and support improve the program. Helping to expanding and adjusting the Champions network and stakeholders network where applicable.
- Liaise with ASML (security) managers to ensure effective and efficient program delivery.
- Managing communications and awareness activities with stakeholders.
- Ensure that all Champions receive an appropriate orientation and training to ASML and the Knowledge Program. Train and coach Champions.
- Assist in creation of related (CB) training.
- Perform on-boarding Security training activities where required.
- Change and adoption: Supporting IT and InfoSec related projects that impact behavior and require a change management approach
- Metrics, analysis and reporting
- Planning of programs and activities that help reinforce key messages and desired behaviours.
- Managing our simulated phishing portal and assignment of training
- Delivering training, facilitation, events and workshops related to information security.
- Higher vocational education with long term relevant experience.
- Master level with 3-5 years of experience or
- Bachelor with 5-7 years of experience
- A background in/expertise in any of the following disciplines will be an advantage: behavior science, communication, psychology, change management, project management
- Knowledge of Information Security and Knowledge Protection, Policies and standards
- Good communication and data analyses skills
- Knowledge of stakeholders and/or issues related to the program area
- Basic knowledge of behavioural change management principles
- Sufficient credibility to advise project teams in relation to the program
- The ability to find ways of pro-actively solving problems
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-sector activities
- Influence, inspire and motivate champions to be effective ambassadors
- Lead and evaluate Champions and IT employees appointed to the Program
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Able to adapt to changing objectives and goals
Context of the position
Products/services/technology and market dynamics:
The role of KPP and Security Awareness Specialist covers ASML worldwide, all locations and sectors. The role is responsible for working with Champions worldwide and supporting them to deliver KPP. The KPP Specialist also trains these designated employees in knowledge protection and security awareness.
Position in the value chain:
The position is an integrated part of the ASML security organization. The KPP Specialist assists the KPP Manager to present the Knowledge Protection and Awareness Program status and progress to the Security Committee on a yearly basis. The Security Committee comprises of Senior Management. The Security Committee is a subcommittee with delegated responsibilities regarding security from the Corporate Risk Committee whose members are BoM, Executive Management or Senior Management.
Other relevant organizational aspects:
Knowledge Protection and Security Awareness are essential functions to ASML. More than 80% of the security incidents are attributed to human behavior. The program addresses behavioral change in employees as well as training employees in how to interpret policies and standards
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. What is working at ASML like?
Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.