30+ days ago - req15276
Security Risk Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
This role will be responsible for managing and reporting on information security risks. This will include the Information Security and Safeguarding of Assets, as part of our Risk Universe items.In addition, this role will manage and report on the cross-sector Security risk register.
Ensure information security risks stays within the risk appetite by (early) identification of information security risks, performing risk assessments and drive risk mitigation.
- Maintain and develop ASML wide Information Security Risk Management means and methods
- Perform information security risk assessments and propose mitigating controls
- Drive risk mitigation based on agreed controls
- Maintain the ASML Security risk register and Cross-Sector Security Risk Register.
- Perform and support risk reporting including tracking KRIs
- Alignment with the ASML Sectors and their security risk registers
- Manage the Exception process including reporting on a regular basis
- Keep up with relevant international legislation, best practices, emerging threats, policies and benchmarks
- Drive the GRC tooling implementation
- Be the lead for the following focus groups
Information Security Risk Management
Strategic focus group development
Means and methods development
Competence and knowledge management
Bachelor/master degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in information security risk management
- A strong background in IT or proven relevant experience in the IT security domain
- Proven experience with the ISO27001/ISO31000 risk management framework
- Information security risk management qualifications like CRISC, CISSP, CISA or CISM
- Knowledgeable on global Privacy regulations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to translate threat, vulnerabilities and risks to business stakeholder level and to drive risk mitigation, dealing with resistance and risk appetite.
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and capable of doing so at various organizational levels.
- Fluent English (written and verbal).Team player and leadership.
- Strong in communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Builder of stakeholder networks.
- Able to give direction and good at planning & prioritizing.
- Creative when handling problems independently, commitment and flexibility.
Context of the position
The position is based out of the CIS Office reporting to the Manager, CIS Office which is reporting hierarchically and functionally to the CISO of ASML.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. What is working at ASML like?
Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.