30+ days ago - req15343
Business Process Analist Virtual Product Development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
The IT competence center for Product Lifecycle Management is responsible for delivering solutions that push the limits of technology to unlock the business value of digital design and product lifecycle management (PLM). We deliver cutting-edge PLM solutions to solve some of ASML’s toughest challenges. Together with our partners, and based on global best practices, we deliver the digital foundation of product innovation.
Are you up for a challenge in Virtual and Augmented Reality? Do you have an interest in AR and VR technology and have experience in industrial domains of engineering, manufacturing or customer service? Then we might have an interesting challenge for you!
To strengthen the team, we are looking for a subject matter expert (SME) for Augmented and Virtual Reality. As an SME, you are responsible to master the To strengthen the team, we are looking for a subject matter expert (SME) for Augmented and Virtual Reality. As an SME, you are responsible to master the AR/VR technology solutions, integrate them into the IT architecture and identify new business value opportunities.
You are the in-house expert on virtual and augmented reality solutions and the linking between the business key users, the IT organization and the outsourcing partners. You clarify business needs, lead the configuration and build activities and assist in the implementation of the solutions in the business. You are familiar with Unity (ideally) or Unreal. You have worked with these tools before or are eager to learn everything about them. Ideally you’ve got experience with AR and VR technologies such as ARKit, ARCore, Vuforia, Oculus, Magic Leap, HoloLens, Spark AR, WebAR/XR, but these are not mandatory.
Being (or becoming) the main contact for key stakeholders in the ASML organization comes natural to you. You assess, design and deploy software change proposals and user needs, resulting in information systems changes to continuously increase the effectiveness of supporting systems, and provide user value. You ensure these user needs are aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
Besides this you are responsible for:
• Building an internal community of stakeholders on the topic of Virtual and Augmented Reality
• Defining a solution roadmap for AR/VR as a whole
• Challenging the functional requirements in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions to prevent custom build solutions where possible;
• Testing the functionality as built by outsourcing partners;
• Working in an Agile team, translating the requirements into backlog items, taking care of intake till go live & hand-over to support;
• Consulting business stakeholders regarding the end to end processes
Content-wise, your working area will be across several business processes and ASML sectors. AR/VR solutions will support Engineering, Design, Manufacturing, Service and Training processes.
This is an ideal position for an ambitious young professionals who is ready to take on this AR/VR challenge with our team. More experienced professionals are also encouraged to apply.
Master or Bachelor in Information Technology, Business Administration, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering with proven experience in AR/VR and preferably PLM and Mechatronics Hardware Design processes.
• 3 years of AR/VR experience in a complex, high-tech development environment;
• Hands-on experience of defining and realizing AR/VR solutions
• Ability to document, validate, challenge business requirements and translate them into functional IT specifications;
• Ability to document processes (“As Is” & “To Be”) and to assist development of a business case (incl. a breakdown of the IT cost).
• Eager and willing to learn;
• Tech savvy;
• Strong user orientation and drive for excellence;
• Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
• A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
• Motivated and enthusiastic team player with an Agile mindset;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
Context of the position
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub.
One of the competence centers in the IT department is Competence Center Product Lifecycle Management. This team is responsible for the infrastructure and tooling for ASML’s configuration management and product lifecycle management processes. CC PLM consists of three solution teams:
• Systems Engineering and Mechatronics Hardware Design
• Manufacturing and Service Integration
• Collaboration, Change and Configuration Management