28 days ago - req15490
Infrastructure Support Group Lead EU - Customer Support
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
ASML delivers advanced lithographic equipment for the semiconductor industry. To minimize costly downtime of these complex machines, our chip manufacturing customers are typically supported 24/7 by ASML field service engineers. Their task is to effectively diagnose and repair equipment failures.
To deliver good service performance these engineers need high quality data from the ASML equipment. The data is to be interpreted in various applications that have the opportunity to merge into a workflow matching tool suite. The applications are based on a combination of intelligent analysis modules and design plus service expertise. The applications are to be used on the sites of ASML’s customers. These need to meet customer and ASML security requirements and are required to meet 99.9% availability standards.
These applications are mostly functionally maintained by Customer Support (CS) Infrastructure Support. Data needed for these applications are highly dependent on the infrastructure which is maintained by CS Infrastructure support as well.
In order to provide this service CS Infrastructure Support consists of highly skilled application managers and experts.
Your task as CS Infrastructure Support Group Lead is to manage a team of 10 employees consisting of experts, application managers, service managers and project leads. This needs to be done on both managerial level as well as on content.
Aside that you will be the 1st point of contact in case of escalations, in case ASML Veldhoven needs to be involved.
- Manage a team of professionals. Be end responsible for their performance and development
- Have a clear overview of all supported landscapes and applications and how they interact.
- Actively drive for efficiency improvements
- Ensure progress on all agreed targets and deliverables
- Ensure efficient resource allocation
This is not a team/ people management-only position. The main users of the infrastructure and data are Customer Support, they run the daily service operation and known all details of each customers tailored way of working. You collect/ are aware of these requirements and align with the functional domain architect and experts to ensure solutions are effective and efficient.
Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
You prove to have at least 5+ year experience in a people management role in a complex organization.
Moreover, you have
- worked in multi-disciplinary environments.
- affinity with protection of Intellectual Property by use of IT
It is considered a plus to have
- previous experiences with diagnostics and associated tools.
- previous ASML experience.
- experience in service and/or manufacturing environment.
- Have a “can do” mentality;
- Strong motivational skills;
- Strong communication skills in English (both verbal and written);
- Driven, analytical and a team player;
- Customer focused, service, support and result driven;
- Capable of dealing with a very broad range of (technical) subjects;
- Ability to switch to from ‘firefighting’ to ‘helicopter view’ easily;
- Continuous improvement mindset;
- Able to drive, steer and convince others ;
- Ability to obtain knowledge quickly;
- Able to build strong networks;
- Cultural awareness;
- Ability to quickly master the business context of automation tools;
Please include CV and motivation letter for this role.