27 days ago - req15540
Group Manager On Product Performance Focus
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Does contributing to the world’s most advanced lithography company make you feel responsible and proud? Do you want to work in a challenging environment with highly motivated and skilled teams? Do you want to contribute by taking the lead and steer Development & Engineering of On Product Applications within the BL Applications?
The Process Window Control On Product Performance department is responsible for the performance roadmaps for “on-product” applications as part of the litho solutions roadmap. This job requires more than only excellent leadership skills, you also need to have the passion in coaching people to bring innovation and development to the next level together.
Our mission is to develop and deliver integrated control solutions to optimize the yield of semi-conductor device manufacturing. We work in close cooperation with semi-conductor customers in a multi-disciplinary setting.
We use advanced mathematics and physics to keep fueling the semiconductor and electronic revolution. We produce advanced software applications to analyze and optimize the performance of the customer production process.
At the Business Line Applications, we develop Analytics & Control solutions that improve the accuracy of performance metrics (such as overlay, focus, critical dimension) as measured on the end product of a fab process (wafers with chip structures).
As part of the staff of the Process Window Control On Product Performance department, you will manage the Focus group. The focus group is responsible for high-volume manufacturing solutions to monitor and control on-product Focus and fleet Focus matching.
You are responsible for the technology choices and roadmap, the specification, concept choices, design, integration and qualification of focus applications within the boundaries imposed by process and planning. You pro-actively drive the development work in your team and participate in definition, concept selection through problem solving. But above all, you will use your leadership and teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize team performance at the benefit of the product portfolio and - quality.
- Line manager of group of ~20 people,responsible for personal development of the team members and your resourceand competence roadmaps.
- Taking the lead in the conceptual stagesof a project. Define and implement functional and technical competenceroadmaps. Hot topic for coming years is the very tight focus requirement forEUV High NA.
- Work with co-developers and with manycustomer engagements in early stages (proto-typing).
- Manage the delivery of conceptchoices/designs in your group that meet the requirements of the ASMLdevelopment programs.
- Interaction with project leaders, programmanagers and other group leads on technical content and allocation ofpeople to projects. Review project plans and proactively support projectrealization.·
Technical University Master’s or PhD in Physics and/or Mathematics preferred
- At least 8 years experience in developing,integrating and testing complex multi disciplinary products
- At least 4 years experience in leading agroup of highly qualified experts or similar Team Lead or Project leadexperience
- Solid theoretical and experimentalexperience in physics and/or mathematics
- Affinity with managing integral businessprocesses in fast growing and dynamic business environments, drivinginnovation.
- Ability to work in an internationalmulticultural setting
- Ability to provide technical direction andmotivate a team of professional designers
- Highly motivated team player withexcellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Pragmatic attitude
- Ability to think and act on a strategiclevel
- Driving innovation including – network.
- Good communication skills and goodknowledge of English language.
Context of the position
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and realization of all products in the ASML portfolio.
Theholder of the position you will manage the Focus group, that ispartof the Process Window Control On Product Performance department,Applications.The focus group is responsible for high-volume manufacturing solutions to monitor and control on-product Focus and fleet Focus matching.
Keywords: On Product Performance, Process Window Control