19 days ago - req15542
IT - Sr. BPA Human Resources
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. ASML employs around 25000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
As ASML is growing rapidly, the Corporate Functions are investing significantly in developing and implementing HR and Time Management initiatives to improve the quality and delivery of our services towards the business and our employees.
Do you want to be part of one of the key initiatives for the coming years and help us implementing the new HRIS solution for all our employees? Are you challenged by solution design and an expert in integration solutions in a fast growing and complex environment for the coming years?
Then we want to speak to you!
- The BPA acts as a first IT contact for Key users (SME’s) and Business process owners in the ASML organization (Human resources and Employee Benefits).
- As a BPA you assess, change and define/refine business processes and related information systems (HCM Cloud, SAP HCM, Cornerstone on Demand and others) to continuously increase their effectiveness and ensure they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction and IT architecture.
- Play key-role in IT development & implementation projects (new HCM cloud, HR Service Management and Integration solutions), manage transition from projects (new developments) to support phase (run and maintain) by checking all documentation and knowledge transfer by the project teams before go-live.
- You are the link between the ASML business organization, the ASML/IT organization and the outsourcing partners.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology or Business Administration
- 5-10 years of practical experience in an international environment
- Working with Cloud based Human Resources Systems (I.e. Workday, Oracle or SAP SF)
- Technical solution designs in a Cloud focused HR-IT integration domain
- Ability to document “as is” and “to be” processes and to assist development of business cases transition.
- Strong customer focus, result-orientation and commitment to excellence;
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- Leadership capability, responsibility and authority, ability to steer a team
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality, and a strong go-getter mentality;
- Passionate about driving innovative solutions;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Dutch and/ or the English language.
Context of the position
- You will report to the manager of the IT BAS Solution team HRM
- ASML IT has recently started the Agile IT transformation journey. This means that current traditional reporting structures are subject to change.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. What is working at ASML like?
Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.