24 days ago - req15507
Lean Expert - Customer Support Applications
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and improvement of ASML systems at customer locations.
The Operational Excellence and Quality group is partnering with the CS organization by driving lasting efficiency improvements for our engineers to help them in the planning, organization and execution of service actions at our customers.
“Own and drive quality improvements that improve execution and enable the organization to grow to new standards”
As a Lean Expert, you are responsible for executing CI projects that improve CS performance and you will facilitate specific activities in the department.
- Identify requirements with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare projects by defining a clear business case and deliverables
- Execute approved projects and ensure a proper implementation
- Facilitate key CI activities on issue resolution
- Keep improving ways that ensuring the improvements identified in the field are picked up by our solution providers
- Visualize project progress and report regularly
- Ensure processes are embedded and executed
- Support the development of skills and competency for continuous improvement in the department
- Support the organization in the LEAN journey
Masters' degree like Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics or comparable. Or a Bachelor’s degree plus at least 5 years of experience.
- Experience in a challenging environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- At least 2-5 years’ relevant work experience as a PL or an equivalent position.
- Extended experience in service execution/engineering is preferred.
- Extended experience with ASML products is preferred.
- Experience in a LEAN environment is preferred.
- Experience in logistics or IT is preferred
- Multitasker with the ability to work in dynamic working environment
- Finesse for stakeholder-management
- Team player who is committed to the success of the CI team
- Good organizational and documentation skills
- Open for cultural differences
- Good English language skills both verbal and written
- Able to switch between looking at details and seeing the big picture
- Excellent communication skills towards different levels and cultures
Context of the position
You will report to the Manager Continuous Improvement.
Very limited travel expected (1~2 per year) – (10%)
Please include a recent CV and customized cover letter when applying for this role. We would like to know why you chose it and what makes you a good candidate for this role.