8 days ago - req15571
Product Owner Cloud Center of Excellence
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
ASML – the world’s leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry – has prioritized to apply Cloud throughout its IT services landscape. The Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) has already deployed a global Azure platform and is now adding Google Cloud Platform (GCP) as part of a hybrid, multi-cloud strategy.
In this role you work with the CCoE scrum team to deliver items that create the most value for ASML.
This role is part of the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) within IT. This teams vision is to provide a flexible and reliable automated cloud platform to enable accelerated and sustainable adoption of cloud across ASML and maximizing the ability to realize its benefits while reducing risks, supporting ASMLs growth and bring innovative cloud solutions to the teams.
The Product Owner is responsible for maximizing the business value of the product for ASML and the customer and the work of the Scrum Team. Moreover, the Product Owner is responsible for managing expectations on tactical & operational level of stakeholders.
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- End to end ownership of team deliverables; the team is responsible for the delivery
- Creates long term plan incl estimate to completion for his team and aligns it with stakeholders
- Communicates and sets the priorities of the team backlog and ensure the scrum team understands why it is important for ASML
- Cooperates with the Scrum Master to drive the team towards results and identify team improvements
- Teams up with other (Chief) Product Owners to align on priorities
- Slices the work into smaller valuable pieces in close collaboration with the team
- Prepares the team backlog for the upcoming sprint and ensures its properly prioritized for the next iteration
- Facilitates the evaluation and acceptance of the sprint deliverables
- Ensures that backlog items have requirements, acceptance criteria and ensures that the team understands them
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Bachelor’s/Master degree in IT, Business Management, Computer Science or Electronics
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience as a Product Owner
- Demonstrable work experience in Agile environment, in particular stakeholder management & leadership
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- In depth knowledge of cloud-based delivery models
- Experience with backlog management using Azure DevOps, Jira or other tools
- Experience with cloud hyperscalers such as AWS, Azure and GCP
- Work experience from large, international companies and have dealt with or worked for global service providers.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Acts as the voice of the customer and communicates why deliverables are important
- Is present to answer questions from the team
- Makes sound decisions to give direction to the team
- Looks forward to the next iteration, breaking down the large work items into small ones
- Contributes to refinement of the work items
- Ensures focus of the team deliverables and keeps the team from getting distracted
- Challenges the team in view of the Agile key performance indicators towards greater efficiency
- Chairs the team demo
- Passionate about driving new technology solutions (change)
- Creating context instead of needing context
- Recognized industry expert with knowledge sharing mentality
- Good communication and presentation skills (selling the solution)
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Able to execute a task in a good manner and with good results with limited supervision.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. What is working at ASML like?
Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.