27 days ago - req15541
Product Owner Diagnostics
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
Are you looking to partner with businesses and our internal customers to achieve their goals and deeply understand their requirements? Are you able to prioritize requirements and reprioritize them as the business evolves? Are you capable of providing a clear point of view and vision on a product for a development and customer support team? Our Product Owners enable our operations to reach Operational Excellence by managing both internal and external stakeholders, prioritizing issues and driving the vision of the product. Would you like to be a part of the state-of-the art technology innovation happening at ASML? If so, then a job as a Product Owner Diagnostics within ASML’s Service Baseline DevelopmentDiagnostics may be right for you!
You will act as the product owner for diagnostic service development; you will be responsible for defining the diagnostic requirements and their implementation. You will need to master the complexity of designing for service in a unique and highly demanding environment where performance, availability and costs are the major driving forces. Implementing organizational changes and change management are key components as well.
In addition to excellent analytical skills, you will need communication skills – to convince, motivate and inspire colleagues across multiple sectors working in different continents that are charged with implementing your requirements for process, software, organization and supporting infrastructure improvements. You have functional domain ownership in order to drive for efficiency, cost reduction, continuous improvement, and knowledge management. You will also need to be a good listener and negotiator in order to effectively engage and motivate stakeholders.
As Product Owner Diagnostics you are responsible for ensuring business critical and priority features that are delivered to meet customer requirements across program increments.
You will drive the realization of Service requirements through participation in the definition, realization and verification of service products and infrastructure.
You are Responsible for driving (part of) the Diagnostic Products, which entails, however is not limited to:
- Clearly expressing and prioritizing Product Backlog items to best achieve goals and missions;
- Balancing external and internal business interests in this priority setting;
- Balance Costs, timing, technical choices
- Owns domain knowledge of the product
- Ensuring and reviewing the value of the work the Development Team performs;
- Securing relevant stakeholders are managed and expectations are aligned;
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next;
- Ensuring the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed to develop and deliver them;
- Alignment with end-users (up to 20% travel)
- Integrate the product improvements in the service operation’s workflow
- Contribute to the creation of the diagnostic roadmap and its contribution to business revenue (Service Agreements) and cost (OPEX).
Your interfaces are within the Customer Support sector (Program management, operations, engineering), as well as cross sector with System Engineering (SE), Development & Engineering (D&E), Information Technology (IT), Factories (TF and EF), and operations excellence (OSE) .
MSc level in physics, electronics, mechatronics, software development, data science or information technology.
At least five years’ experience in a Hi-tech Engineering environment or similar. Multidisciplinary, broad technical scope and track record in service or engineering leadership.
Advantage is experience with semi-conductor industry, Agile way of working and MVP concept, product knowledge from customer usage prospective.
- Eagerness to learn and expand your knowledge,
- Result-oriented and high stress-tolerance,
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude,
- Work in and drive multidisciplinary teams in a dynamic environment,
- Able to structure and maintain overview,
- Has a helicopter view, can cover a broad technical scope,
- Strong stakeholder management and able to deal with resistance,
- Change manager,
- Team builder with positive attitude and “can-do” mentality.
- Act like an entrepreneur.
The following skills are not a pre-requisite but provide advantage:
- Data science and machine learning
- ASML Experience
Context of the position
CS Service Baseline Development team supports the Customer Support Management Team in realizing their vision and strategy through the definition of diagnostic roadmaps, building blocks, and projects for processes, software, organization and supporting infrastructure. We own and drive the CS diagnostic requirements for ASMLproducts.
The holder of the product owner diagnostics position reports to the group leader of CS Service Baseline Development Diagnostics and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
Willing to travel, several times per year (USA, Europe, Asia), max. 20% of the time.
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.