15 days ago - req15699
Environment Health and Safety Instructor Developer
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you the dynamic and energetic Environment Health Safety (EHS) Instructor and Developer who would like to have the ownership of the Customer Support (CS) safety curriculum, develop and organize the delivery of (new) learning solutions for Safety to our Customer Support engineers in the field? Are knowledge sharing and technology your passion? Do you value safety and have safety background? Then this could be the position for you within ASML Customer Support Global Training Center (GTC) in Veldhoven.
Your mission will be to work as part of a team share knowledge and provide learning solutions (learning processes, delivering and developing training) in a challenging and dynamic international technical environment. Flexibility and innovation are required to match the expectations of our internal and external customers.
- You will be the single point of contact for safety critical trainings and take ownership of the CS safety curriculum.
- You will be responsible for developing and organisin the delivery of (new) high quality learning solutions for Safety to our Customer Support (CS) engineers in the field.
- You will also be responsible for creating training solutions for issues reported from CS engineers in the field, support and guide – safety - changes for the field organization. This responsibility concerns particularly safety related items which can be solved by training and education of CS engineers. The content will vary from technical safety to processes which will include knowledge, skills and attitudes.
- You will develop the safety training content in close collaboration with the CS EHS department and D&E organization for new products and processes being released to the CS Field Organization.
- Bachelor (BSc) in a technical field
- Didactical certificate is required
- Preferred: Professional safety education
- 3-5 years’ experience with training curriculum development Demonstrable Project coordination skills.
- Experience in the operation and/or field of a multinational and understanding of the Way of Working (WoW).
- Preferred: Experience in the field of occupational safety and health (e.g.: auditor, delivering Technical (Safety) Training, consultant or similar).
- Passion for training, teaching and learning,
- Excellent didactical skills,
- Safety mindset
- High level of analytical and abstract thinking,
- Excellent communication skills, incl English language
- Team player who communicates proactively
- Assertive and persistent, go-get mentality
- You have a healthy business sense and are on top of new opportunities which add value to our core business.
- Cultural awareness
- Able and willing to travel
Context of the position
You will facilitate the growth to maturity of our (field) engineers by facilitating the acquisition of critical EHS related skills and behavior at several levels (Introduction to basic concepts and principles, intermediate level of concepts and knowledge, software tooling, D12 (Dirty Dozen), etc.).
You will be a member of the CS GTC (~65 employees worldwide) with a dotted line to the CS EHS department.
This position is within the CS sector, home based location; Veldhoven, in The Netherlands. The CS Organization is responsible for the installation, qualification, upgrades, repair, maintenance and application performance of the ASML systems at our customers’ sites and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to the (internal) customer. Local Customer Support application engineers perform application tasks at the customers within their specific region.
The CS GTC department is the crucial link between the development department and the thousands of engineers working at customer sites worldwide and engineers in Veldhoven, all performing excellent support. The CS GTC department develops and delivers technical application training solutions through many of training events yearly worldwide. Most trainees are from the CS Application sector. About 40% of the trainees are customer engineers. The CS GTC has training facilities in The Netherlands (Veldhoven), Taiwan (Linkou), USA (San Diego), Korea (Hwasung-Si) and China (Shanghai).
Please submit a recent CV and motivation letter for this role.