30+ days ago - req15686
IT PLM Business Process Analysts and Subject Matter Experts
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
The IT competence center for Product Lifecycle Management is responsible for delivering solutions that push the limits of technology to unlock the business value of digital design and product lifecycle management (PLM). We deliver cutting-edge PLM solutions to solve some of ASML’s toughest challenges. Together with our partners, and based on global best practices, we deliver the digital foundation of product innovation.
Are you up for a challenge in the domain of Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management? Do you have an interest in PLM technology and have experience in industrial domains of engineering, manufacturing or customer service? Then we might have an interesting challenge for you!
To strengthen the team, we are looking for multiple PLM business process analysts (BPA) and PLM subject matter experts (SME). As a BPA, you are responsible for the translation of business requirements into concrete, state-of-the-art IT solutions for Product Lifecycle Management. As an SME, you are responsible to master a PLM technology solution and identify new business value opportunities.
You are the linking pin between the business key users, the IT organization and the outsourcing partners. You clarify business needs, support the configuration and build activities and assist in the implementation of the solution in the business.
Being (or becoming) the main contact for key stakeholders in the ASML organization comes natural to you. You assess, design and deploy software change proposals and user needs, resulting in information systems changes to continuously increase the effectiveness of supporting systems, and provide user value. You ensure these user needs are aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
Besides this you are responsible for:
- challenging the functional requirements in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions to prevent custom build solutions where possible;
- testing the functionality as built by outsourced partners;
- working in an Agile team, translating the requirements into backlog items, taking care of intake till go live & hand-over to support;
- consulting business stakeholders regarding the end to end PLM process, with the focus on configuration management and hardware design related processes;
- using low code / no code tools to enrich the functionality of our standard solutions.
Content wise your working area will be mainly in configuration management and product lifecycle management and the respective IT tooling (Teamcenter, Active Workspace, Polarion, Mendix). There are six different positions available in the PLM team, each one with a specific focus. The available BPA and SME positions each target one of the following PLM topics:
- Bills of Materials management in Teamcenter
- Bills of Processes in Teamcenter MPP and SAP
- Mechanical design using NX, focusing on Model Based Definition, Volume Management and Visualization
- Virtual product development and virtual reality across the product lifecycle
- Co-development collaboration and respective compliance measures and authorisations in Teamcenter
- Engineering change process throughout the product lifecycle
These are ideal positions for ambitious young professionals who are ready to take on this exploration challenge with our team. More experienced PLM professionals are also encouraged to apply.
Master or Bachelor in Information Technology, Business Administration, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering with proven experience in PLM / Configuration Management / Mechatronics Hardware Design processes.
- 3 years of experience with Configuration Management processes and PLM tooling (preferably Teamcenter / Active Workspace) in a complex, high-tech development environment;
- Ability to document, validate, challenge business requirements and translate them into functional IT specifications;
- Ability to document processes (“As Is” & “To Be”) and to assist development of a business case (incl. a breakdown of the IT cost).
- Additional focused experience in one of the specific PLM topics listed above is a plus.
- Eager and willing to learn;
- Strong client orientation and drive for excellence;
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player with an Agile mindset;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
Context of the position
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub.
One of the competence centers in the IT department is Competence Center Product Lifecycle Management. This team is responsible for the infrastructure and tooling for ASML’s configuration management and product lifecycle management processes. CC PLM consists of three solution teams:
- Systems Engineering and Mechatronics Hardware Design
- Manufacturing and Service Integration
- Collaboration, Change and Configuration Management
The best people make ASML what it is today. To attract and retain the best people, we have an extremely comprehensive, competitive employment conditions package: ASML Benefits
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. What is working at ASML like? Check this out at www.ASML.com
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.