26 days ago - req15630
Performance Management Change Expert
Research & development
Other technical job categories
Other job categories
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Other job categories, Logistics & supply chain management
If you have a passion for performance management, technology, innovation and transition (change) management, then this could be your next job!
On time market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires an amazing product, effective processes, coordination of the product changes through the product life cycle and securing the efficiency and profitability of ASML’s business.
We are currently optimizing the process in which we manage changes to ASML’s products, by implementing end to end (cross functional) Performance Management.
Are you challenged?
- by an implementation program in a complex and technical discrete industry environment
- by rolling out and embedding a program, including the desired behavioral change
- by being responsible for continuously improving processes through performance management
- by engaging and managing stakeholders
- by acting as a change agent challenging the status quo on process, people and practices.
- by operating on operational, tactical and strategic levels
- by working within a multi-disciplinary team
- by practicing your performance management expertise and experience to the fullest?Then we arelooking for you! Be a part of ASML. Be a part of progress. Be part of the team!
As a Performance Management Change Expert your mission is:
- To understand the business needs and drivers of product change process performance
- To give the business insight in the performance of this process
- To provide input to the process improvement roadmap
- To enable users of this process to drive at peak performance.
As a Performance Management Change Expert you will:
- Analyze the current product change process related to the business needs and drivers
- Incorporate and align cross sector stakeholders based on your expertise and work with other process experts with various backgrounds for effective and efficient improvements
- Use your soft skills to capture requirements and business demands and translate those into functional and technical requirements in the Performance Management team
- Develop and implement, together with the business, the reports and dashboards that help the organization execute the change process optimally
- Work together in the Performance Management team and be able to lead initiatives driving change process performance on all levels in the organization
- Enable, support and challenge your CM department, including leadership, in their roles by e.g. coaching, providing feedback and actively sharing your experience
- Act as a CM change agent in ASML
MSc degree in e.g. (technical) Business administration, Supply chain management and/or economics.
- At least5-8 years of working experience
- 3-5 years of experience in process and performance management in high technology environment is preferred
- Hands on experience in changing and improving processes
- Hands on experience in managing the change journeys of stakeholders involved
- Hands on experience with Performance Management by analyzing KPIs, Reports, Dashboards, improvement actions and plans
- Configuration Management experience or certification (CMII module 1-4) is preferred.
- Pro-active and hands on mindset
- Independent team player
- Drive, enthusiasm and persistence
- Ability to plan and implement (new) initiatives and set priorities
- Self-assured change agent with the soft skills to support and direct towards better performance
- Capable of convincing people at all levels in the organization
- Sensitive to political environments and multiple stakeholder agenda’s
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental and geographical cultures
- Represent the CM Performance Management team and its mission, vision and ambitions
- Strong communication skills. Able to convince, inspire and motivate people, listen and ask the right questions
- Strong communicator in English.
Context of the position
The CM Performance Management Change Expert is positioned in the CM Organization governed by the CM Board, with executives across sectors, like Development & Engineering, Manufacturing, Customer Services and Supply Chain Management. You will work together with CM experts, Business Process owners, Process analysts and users in the business like change specialists, product development managers, financial controllers, marketing, supply chain, sourcing, and factory representatives.
Keywords: Performance management, change management