30+ days ago - req15689
Senior Assistant Corporate Secretariat
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Would you enjoy supporting our Corporate Secretariat & Governance team in the broad scope of activities they complete at the heart of a leading international company in the semiconductor business?
To strengthen our team, we would like to get in touch with candidates for the position of senior assistant Corporate within ASML’s Corporate Legal department.
The Senior Assistant in the Corporate Secretariat organizes the meetings of ASML’s Supervisory Board and its Committees together with other members of the Secretariat & Governance team and provides management support to the Senior Corporate Counsels in the Corporate Legal Department.
- Together with other members of the Corporate Secretariat & Governance team coordinates the logistics of Supervisory Board meetings and provides general support to the Supervisory Board. This includes, but is not limited to meeting scheduling, support in organizing Supervisory Board meetings, both onsite and offsite, handling travel arrangements, and general administrative support.
- Provides secretarial support to the Senior Corporate Counsels (e.g. calendar management, organization of meetings, expense reporting, travel arrangements).
Bachelor degree with relevant experience.
At least 8 years of experience in a support role, of which at least 3 in a legal environment.
- understanding the dynamics of the environment you operate in and act accordingly;
- able to handle matters with discretion and confidentiality;
- persevering and stress resistant;
- practical and pro-active;
- team oriented, but capable of working independently;
- excellent oral and written communication skills (on a multicultural level);
- fluent in (business) English and Dutch, both verbally and written;
- strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to effectively expedite matters;
- affinity with legal matters.
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services these advanced systems, which continue to help major chip making companies reduce the size and increase the functionality of microchips, and consumer electronic equipment.
ASML's Legal Department is responsible for defining and implementing ASML’s worldwide legal strategy and bears the responsibility for all ASML entities worldwide to comply with international laws and regulations, in order to minimize legal risks and to maximize legal and commercial opportunities. The Legal Department (30+ lawyers) consists of a team of highly empowered, business oriented lawyers, supported by paralegals and assistants, working across the globe and based in Europe, US and Asia.
Main work areas that can be distinguished within ASML’s Legal Department are organized in the Corporate Secretariat & Governance team, the Corporate & Compliance team, the Contracts & Litigation team, and regional teams in Asia and the U.S.
Please apply for this position with your cv and cover letter detailing your interest in this role.