30+ days ago - req15750
Software Architect - Web Development
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML has its R&D and manufacturing operations in Wilton, Connecticut and in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
A challenging IT position in one of the most technical developed companies in the world. IT operates in a high demanding, fast moving, dynamic and professional environment.
Guard and guide the architecture of the ASML Patch Administration toolset within the Patch and Release (Patch Admin) environment, in co-operation with the internal customer and IT stakeholders.
- Play a major role in defining short/mid/long term Patch Admin environment roadmap;
- Define improvement proposals that focus on system performance and process efficiency for end-users;
- Stay in contact and aligned with major tool suppliers, to discuss their product roadmaps;
- Strong partner in discussions with EIS domain architects and other stakeholders within the internal customer departments;
- Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods.
Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent experience.
- More than 5 years of relevant experience.
Thorough understanding and practical experience with:
- Working in an Agile (Scrum/ SAFe) environment;
- Creating and presenting high level architectural designs;
- Creating and presenting long term roadmaps;
- Software development process (Python or Ruby on Rails preferred);
- Web development (React);
- Modelling languages (e.g. ArchiMate);
- Linux operating system;
- Steer/coach people;
- Shows initiative and problem solving attitude;
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality;
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language;
- Ability to comprehend large complex environments.
Context of the position
For ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
A sub-department within the IT organization is Engineering IT Services; this department is responsible for the infrastructure and tooling for ASML’s development organization. Within IT EIS three development disciplines are represented: mechanical, electrical and software engineering. The Patch and Release architect will be active in the software engineering group.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work.
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply.