You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Project Manager for Facilities, Factory and Layout Planning (m/f/d)
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
We are a high-tech company and leading supplier to the semiconductor industry. We manufacture the complex lithography machines that chip manufacturers use to produce integrated circuits or computer chips. What we do is at the heart of all electronic devices that inform, entertain and connect us. More than 1,400 employees develop and manufacture key components for ASML lithography systems at our facility in Berlin.
Role and responsibilities
- Forward-looking facilities, factory and layout planning with a focus on production
- Examination of the material flows
- Creation of superior logistics concepts for industrial buildings
- Detailed CAD planning under LEAN premises to ensure an ideal and waste-free use of resources
- Responsibility for successful project implementation involving all planning teams and in close cooperation with Corporate Real Estate
- Ensuring compliance with time, quality and budget requirements
- Coordination and execution of process analyses
- Elaboration of specific measures and project proposals with significant, measurable potential for improvement
- Communication of any plan nonconformities to the responsible stakeholders
- Collaboration with internal and external ASML partners
Education and experience
- Completed Bachelor's/Master's degree
- At least five years of planning experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of facilities, factory and layout planning
- Proven track record in leading interdisciplinary production and logistics optimization projects
- Extensive industry experience from high-tech industries such as semiconductor, solar, automotive, medical, etc.
- Very good and agile project management skills advantageous
- Good CAD know-how; experience with AutoCAD advantageous
- Knowledge of lean management (interfaces, material flow, value stream mapping) advantageous
- SAP knowledge advantageous
- Business fluent in written and spoken English; German language skills advantageou
- Team player with excellent communication and facilitation skills, both written and verbal
- High level of initiative, independence and decision-making ability
- Distinct result orientation with corresponding sense of responsibility
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills
- Very good organizing and structuring skills
- Ability to find creative solutions
Our offerDiversity and inclusion
Equal employment opportunity is a core value for ASML as an employer, because we believe that diversity and inclusion are driving forces for the success of our company.
We respect and promote all applicants and employees regardless of their ethnicity, skin color, religious affiliation, gender, age, nationality, disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity.
What we offer you
- A job with a promising future in Berlin Neukölln
- Your daily working hours can be organized on a flexible basis
- We reward performance with an attractive remuneration (including Christmas and holiday bonuses as well as variable remuneration components)
- A varied and innovative working environment in a strong team
- Together we can realize your professional plans for the future and offer you specific opportunities for advanced training and development
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that encourage independent work
- The opportunity to convert variable remuneration components into additional days off
- We promote team spirit through regular company events
- Extensive health and sports offers (e.g. subsidy for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- Travel allowance for BVG company ticket or bicycle
- A variety of attractive discounts
We are looking for people who can shape the future with us and inspire themselves and others for innovative technologies, new challenges and future-oriented solutions. Do you feel addressed? Then apply now via our online application form, stating your expected salary and earliest joining date. We look forward to receiving your application.
YOUR CONTACTAgnieszka Markowska
Please use our online portal for your application. You are welcome to submit your documents in German or English.
Do you have any questions regarding the application process? Give us a call on +49 711 89989397.