30+ days ago - req15992
Jr Project Coordinator (ONE)
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Other job categories
IntroductionASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Job MissionAre you eager to learn new skills? To be part of the dynamic and innovating working environment in our programmanagement office and be crucial for supporting and helping to further strengthen our means and methods? If so, then a position as Jr. Project Coordinator for a corporate transformation program that goes by the name of ONE (Our New Enterprise), could be your perfect path.
The Jr. Project Coordinator will support cross sector project (cluster) management by executing project management processes and methodologies and provides timely and accurate project information to secure effective decision making. The Jr. Project Coordinator will coordinate projects, schedule, track the progress of projects and report their results.
- Enables effective decision making within Program by providing transparent and timely business information supported by accurate data
- Supports Project lead(s) to secure quality project objectives (schedules, resource management, scope definition, presentations, risk mitigation)
- Prepares and facilitates workshops with the project- or program manager.
- Initiates and maintains communication channels with on- and off-site colleagues, providing transparent and consistent progress updates
- Develops and continuously implements business improvement initiatives for the efficiency and effectiveness within the ONE program and Wilton organization.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 0 – 2 years (Business Administration, Management, Engineering, Science) required or equivalent experience.
- Master’s degree a plus!
- Experience within matrix organizations, technical environments, PMO and/or project management and/or knowledge of the various standard P3 methods like MSP, MoP, PMM (based on PMBOK) and Agile a plus!
- Ability to work in a structured and accurate manner.
- Excellent communicator, process skills and being able to influence without hierarchical power.
- Adaptive personality capable of interacting with all levels of organization
- Ability to work under time pressure and work with different time zones globally
- Pro-active and assertive personal traits
- Fluent in English verbally and written
Context of the positionSeveral years ago ASML has initiated a corporate program to replace its SAP backbone (primarily consisting of SAP ERP and SAP ME), as well as improving on its configuration management capabilities. The sectors involved for this endeavor cover almost the full scope of ASML’s business (i.e. Development & Engineering, Production Engineering, Planning, Manufacturing, Procurement, Logistics and Finance). Within ASML’s global organization, the Wilton site was the first to go-live with these new processes and tools. Current phase of project cluster, is “wave 2” that is building and deploying a range of fixes, efficiency improvements and new functionalities.
Works as Jr. Project Coordinator in a central PMO team and/or for a dedicated team, reporting to Project Cluster Manager. Is coached by senior colleagues.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability