30+ days ago - req16081
CS - Technical Support Engineer (illumination&Lens) - Hsinchu
In a nutshell
Contribute to responsible projects. Reacting as the leading role to ensure the new product or the project is deliverable and met with customer requirements. Co-work with Project Lead to define the gap needed for NPI product / platform roll-out. Behave as technical consultant to support business line and marketing when request raised up from customer. Initiate knowledge transfer program to deliver necessary skill and knowledge for field service team.
Be able to lead new platform knowledge to fab site CS team.
- Be able to work on technical issues and relevant projects in illumination and projection competency.
- Lead and execute the assigned project independently and deliver the required support for new platform / product rollout based on the expectation from internal/external customer.
- Communicate clearly about technical subjects with internal/external customers. Manage customer’s request and demand on those involved projects.
- Lead in technical escalations in terms of defining Deterministic, Future Looking Action Plan (DFLAP) , engage required resource from DnE or GSC with good escalation quality including clear description of issue background and trouble shooting history.
- Provide on-call or on-site support when necessary during escalation / new platform installation
- Keep up with relevant developments in own specialist field, teach others in own field of expertise.
- Lead in new platform information sharing and Best Known Methods (BKM) within local organization and peer groups.
Master or Bachelor Degree in technical science (Physics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Chemistry, Process technology, Aerospace Engineering) or equivalent experience
Knowledge of ASML equipment on a specialized technical level is preferred (3 - 5 years).
- Excellent teamwork , strong ownership are mandatory.
- Strong logical thinking, problem solving skills, attention todetails and a quality mindset.
- Manage complexity. Work on complex issues and troubleshoot witha good multitasking manner.
- Flexibility is highly appreciated, given the dynamic businessenvironment in NPI project team.
- Good professional communication and presentation skills withall internal and external stakeholders.
- Customer Focus. Be able to ensure organization resources andsupport can meet the customer demand.
Context of the position
1.NXT2050/NXT1470 performance (uptime) and service costs (LHM/PCM) meet KD11 targets.
2. Leverage resource (internal and external stakeholders) to achieve NPI to HVM and BD activities. Prepare well and make it success
To be completed