21 days ago - req16095
Electro mechanical engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Is your interest triggered by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Electro Mechanical Engineer, you are realizing and to a limited extent qualifying / integrating mains and safety functionality and overall electrical infrastructure between modules of ASML products. You are also responsible for the Technical Product Documentation (TPD) and configuration management of these products.
The Electro Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team.
- Management of electrical infrastructure between modules in the product.
- Specify, document and maintain requirements of various mains distribution and safety handling modules.
- Design (3D and 2D) and documentation of various mains distribution, safety handling and overall electrical infrastructure modules(*) that meet international standards on electrical safety and EMC.
- Participate in qualification and integration of the design.
- Impact analysis and implementation of engineering changes into the products.
- Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers.
- Make a personal work breakdown and planning.
- Depending on experience, manage outsourcing of electrical modules and act as a technical coach for other designers.
Keywords: Cables, cable harness, electronics racks & boards, cabinets, electronics units, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, mains-distribution, PLC units, fan units etc.
Bachelor degree (HBO) in electrical/ electronics engineering or similar level acquired by working experience.
Affinity with mechanical engineering is preferred
- Broad technical knowledge on electronics / cabling / mains / safety / diagnose / electronics cooling.
- Multiple years of experience in electrical infrastructure 3D CAD design, preferable with the Siemens NX/Teamcenter tool suite
- Multiple years of experience in sheet metal 3D CAD design, preferable with the Siemens NX/Teamcenter tool suite
- Practical multiple years experience in Electrical system design in a similar function in a multidisciplinary organization
- Has experience with general electrical engineering principles and electrical development methods and processes
- Has knowledge of electrical connection methods, AC mains power and DC power distribution and signal transmission
- Has the ability to set up cabling concepts
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social- and communication skills.
- Accurate, systematic, analytical and problem solving approach.
- Pragmatic and self-propelling attitude, taking initiative and ownership in daily work.
- Responsible, disciplined and structured, with eye for quality and details.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable)
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio.
Within the sector D&E, the cluster Electronic Development (EL) is responsible for the definition, realization, and qualification of electronic functions and modules of these products. Within EL the group DUV Electrical Infrastructure is responsible for the study, definition, realization and qualification and integration of the overall electrical infrastructure between modules, mains power distribution and electrical & machine safety needed for all ASML DUV scanner products.
Please add your recent CV and motivation letter to your application for this position.