21 days ago - req16199
Commissioning & Acceptance Manager
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
The job mission of the Commissioning & Acceptance Manager is to safeguard technical quality and requirements in design, construction, commissioning and operation of ASML utilities and facilities managed by CRE Facilities & Maintenance. You are the trusted advisor on commissioning and acceptance procedures and methods and act as a single-point-of-contact for the technical hand-over. All of this based on and executed within CRE’s strategic pillars Safety, TCO, Flexibility, Business alignment, Wellbeing and Sustainability.
You contribute to the CRE mission of maintaining a consistent set of physical, functional and performance characteristics in order to manage assets of ASML balancing risks, performance and costs. As a commissioning and acceptance manager you continuously improve the technical quality together with your Technical Expert colleagues. As the single-point-of-contact, you represent various technical expertise and are responsible to include Technical Experts when required in order to ensure a good hand-over to the maintenance team. In addition to that, you will manage (parts of) the quality management processes of the team and contribute to a state of the art quality framework.
The role of Commissioning and Acceptance manager is a local role and takes place in Veldhoven, the largest production facility of ASML worldwide. Maintenance, projects, workplace and facility management processes conducted by CRE are related to the highly complex (clean room) production areas. Aside of that, on daily basis the campus in Veldhoven facilitates work spaces to +/- 12.500 employees.
- Act as the single-point-of-contact in projects and execute the commissioning and acceptance process for all related (critical) assets and ensure that all technical specifications, guidelines, standards and legislation are met.
- Responsible for maintaining the technical and qualitative standards and requirements in projects by assessing and authorizing designs and constructions.
- Responsible for reviewing designs and test documents, advising project managers how to meet technical and qualitative requirements and defining procedures for quality inspections during design, construction and commissioning.
- Assess functionality and effectiveness of installations, assets and systems and manage acceptance and commissioning as part of the Building Generation Process. You ensure that essential information from commissioning and acceptance is compliant (f.e. registration of drawings, technical documents, certificates or asset information in the document management system or asset register from assurance role).
- Responsible for driving structural issue management and compliance issues. You conduct feasibility studies and/or root cause analysis and derive solutions from experts in the competence center or expertise from suppliers.
- Identify opportunities for processes, systems and technical improvements and drive initiatives to structurally improve performance. You also analyze processes and procedures, provide guidance and advice how to professionalize methods and procedures.
- Cooperate with the supply chain and team Data, Delivery & Supply management to establish an effective process for commissioning and acceptance. You collaborate and build partnerships with the CRE Projects teams, and/or business teams to continuously improve the effectiveness of commissioning and acceptance contributing to maximizing performance, availability and uptime.
Bachelor or Master degree in engineering.
7+ years of experience in a relevant field e.g. building services engineering, asset management. Experience in an industrial environment is a plus.
We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic to become part of our new Competence and Quality team and eager to contribute to building a strong Quality framework in the next years.
- Well- developed analytical skills in a broad technical scope
- Well-developed communicative and advisory skills
- Stakeholder management
- Well-developed judgement and informed decision making skills
- Quality oriented
- Able to work under pressure
Context of the position
ASML is the global leading company in lithography-based chip-making equipment. CRE enables the mission of ASML by providing and maintaining a consistent set of physical assets (buildings, production facilities and workplaces) to support the primary processes of ASML in an optimal manner.
Internal interfaces include:
- Competence managers, Quality and Standardization managers
- CRE Project teams, Hard Service Specialists and Asset Managers
- Cross sector key users and counterparts in various business environments
- Consulting and alignment activities with teams in e.g. Wilton, San Diego and Linkou
This role of Commissioning and Acceptance is new, therefore you are expected to take a leading role in establishing and embedding the commissioning & acceptance process in the Competence and Quality team and develop (parts of) the Competence and Quality Framework. You are also challenged to maintain and innovate the framework for the sector. By doing so, the team enables CRE to rely upon high quality Competence and Quality Management to manage the buildings, production facilities/utilities and support other processes like space planning, real estate planning and reporting and dashboards.
This is a full-time position. Part-time can be discussed. Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.